Your Mitzah (esp. AbcDior) scarf on your DIOR bag (or on you personally)

M

Member 524301

what do you do with them?
i saw one i thought was pretty online but have no clue what i would use it for or how.
if anyone has one, how versatile is it or is it just always like a wristband thing?
if you do have one, how do you wear it?

It can be used around the neck, as a wristband, and on bags as bows or wrapped around handles.
image-jpeg.3444701

rs_634x821-160902100734-634.dior-jennifer-lawrence.cm.9216-3.jpg

I want to know how much for each piece. I don't have Dior boutique around me. It is hardnofr me comapre price. i will travel to paris soon and want to get with my initials. Thank you

I want to know how much for each piece. I don't have Dior boutique around me. It is hardnofr me comapre price. i will travel to paris soon and want to get with my initials. Thank you

They are €140 for the regular and €160 for the ABC mitzahs. Please note that Dior has an online shop for several European countries, so eventhough you can't purchase, you can still check the prices for some items. Here's a link to the ABC mitzahs:
http://www.dior.com/couture/fr_fr/mode-femme/accessoires/mitzah-abc-dior

Reactions: SherwoodMom
They are €140 for the regular and €160 for the ABC mitzahs. Please note that Dior has an online shop for several European countries, so eventhough you can't purchase, you can still check the prices for some items. Here's a link to the ABC mitzahs:
http://www.dior.com/couture/fr_fr/mode-femme/accessoires/mitzah-abc-dior

They're in the UK as well and is available to UK customers through the Dior online store for £135. Each initial has a set design it seems so you can't choose which design to have your initial on

Reactions: Sheikha Latifa
Hello,
It's just come to my mind that what about sharing the Mitzah AbcDior scarf on your DIOR bag?! Isn't it something very 'you' and even Hermes owners don't always have such a chance no matter how popular they are with their 'Twilly on handle(s)'?
In one of the photos, the SA is wrapping the Mitzah AbcDior (with my DH's and myself's initial) on my Lady - am not the stylish Lady in the fur btw. The set afterward left the boutique with my heart beating like a drum of excitement.
Looking forwards to your sharing!
IMG_6815.JPG
IMG_6817.jpg
IMG_6720.JPG