Your Mental Limit

1. Regardless of your pocketbook, what's your mental limit?

I can justify a $1,000 bag. But at this point, I don't think I could pay $2,000 for a bag. I can't even imagine loving a bag enough, or so much more so than a $1K bag, to shell out the bucks. This is definitely a mental limit, because $2K is about a fifth of my tuition!

2. Oh my, my mental limit? $1500. But for a Birkin, it's a different story. :biggrin:

3. Mines is $1,500 as well, but even then I sometimes have a hard time justifying it.

4. $2500 mental limit for regular bags...$10,000 mental limit for birkin :biggrin:

5. ^^^ :lol:

6. Right now my mental limit is pretty low :lol: I am not buying anything that's more than $200 until I get a J O B!! :P

7. i thought my mental limit was $1k, as long as it was in cash...but i'm having a tough time forking over the $$$ for a speedy that is already sitting in my drawer earmarked specifically for that purchase, so that tells me my mental limit must actually be MUCH lower than that. :smile: i'm going to suck it up, buy it anyway, and be VERY happy like two days later after the initial shock wears off. :smile:

8. Don't feel bad, I'm having the same problem!!

I think though, if I had more money, my limit would be whatever my monthly rent is. (Which around here, runs a minimum of $500/month for a one-bedroom, one-bathroom apt., and like I said that's minimum - usually they're more like $600.)

9. $250-300.
    However, there are a couple of exceptions to that limit:
    One-off or limited editions if I really like them.
    Chloe bags that I really like.
    Hermes.

10. Limit? Unfortunatley it's pretty high. I would say over $5,000 with the exception of the LV patchwork bag which is ((hold your breath)) $20,000 :amazed: :lol: I love love love that bag.

11. my mental limit is probably $1000. no matter how much i want a bag that's more than that, i always balk. that's like three paychecks to me, lol.

12. I take a lot of trouble to find special bags,but I don't buy one each month. My bags have to last and last and I don't buy them to resell them.

Having said that,if I see a beautiful bag that I want I pay whatever it costs.

Up to now the most expensive has been the Marc Jacobs Stam bag for 1200 euros.

I was on the waiting list for a Chanel bag for 2000 euros though,but the stupid store didn't get enough stock:sad: .

13. Which Chanel are you on the waiting list ? the reissue or the classic one ?

14. I think mine is $400 - 500, but I still feel guilty. I would spend more possibly, but I want a new bag almost as soon as I get the last one! I'm never happy!

15. My mental limit would be 1400 Euros I guess it's almost 2000$ but just for the BV ball bag. I try to stay under the 1k mark and except for my paddy it worked. I still have convertion porblems with Euro. A couple of years ago we had the DM and it was 2:1 to a Euro so even now I think: WOW it's 400Euros for a LV that's a good deal but when I convert it back into DM it's the double. But it works in lying to myself:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice