Your Marc Jacobs in action!

At Navy Pier : ) Turnlock Derby Mini

efgye9.jpg

Trying to find something through the binoculars, haha.
This is a great picture, I love your purse, outfit, sandals, everything!!!!!

In fact, because of this picture I just ordered this bag in Prune from Bloomies! Thanks for the inspiration :P

omg i scored one off ebay too :biggrin:.. i've been searching high and low for the perfect little casual bag and here it is! You have no idea how many little MJ bags i've gone through to get to the Derby lol.. so hard to get a bag that perfectly works for you!!

I took my Natasha with me to NYC. It was a great cross-body bag for the city: fits a lot without being heavy, great hidden compartment for money, etc., comfortable to wear, hands-free.

Times Square:
2qxcos8.jpg

Outside Serendipity:
29pvn1t.jpg

Getting ready to go into Green Day's American Idiot (rock opera album which is now a Broadway play):
igm1jm.jpg

Inside NBA store:
hsiyyc.jpg

Thanks ashlee and SuLi!

And yes we did have the frozen hot chocolate, and it was just as yummy as imagined it would be!! Hubby had never heard of it and he was like, "why are we going here, again?" And I said, "just trust me you'll love it!"....and he did! :smile:

Courtney, you look fab! The green is a great color. And your gray jacket is tres cute - where is it from?

Side note: what an accommodating wife to accompany her husband into the NBA store - I wouldn't dare go there with my bf! The last time we were in the city he spent 3 hours there while I shopped 'til I dropped elsewhere. And he wanted to go back the next day. :lol: I've never seen anything like it!

^^^Thanks! That jacket is from Old Navy actually! Great go-to jacket for cool days! And funny enough, I was actually just as excited as my hubby to see the NBA store!! We are from around Memphis, TN and we love the Grizzlies!! Pau Gasol played for the grizzlies until he was traded to the Lakers so we kinda follow the Lakers now too (which is why I was in front of those pics). Now if it had been a NFL or MLB store, I would have passed! :biggrin:

I took my Natasha with me to NYC. It was a great cross-body bag for the city: fits a lot without being heavy, great hidden compartment for money, etc., comfortable to wear, hands-free.

Times Square:
2qxcos8.jpg

Outside Serendipity:
29pvn1t.jpg

Getting ready to go into Green Day's American Idiot (rock opera album which is now a Broadway play):
igm1jm.jpg

Inside NBA store:
hsiyyc.jpg

OMG!!! WHat FUN!!!! The bag was perfect for your trip!! You look so cute!:P

That little bag is adorable, but I love your cardigan and scarf!

that derby is such a cute bag!

Thank you!! ;)

In fact, because of this picture I just ordered this bag in Prune from Bloomies! Thanks for the inspiration :P

I saw the Prune from Bloomies after I ordered mine from Nordstrom. It's a great color! Definitely post pics when you get it.

omg i scored one off ebay too :biggrin:.. i've been searching high and low for the perfect little casual bag and here it is! You have no idea how many little MJ bags i've gone through to get to the Derby lol.. so hard to get a bag that perfectly works for you!!

What color did you get? :smile: I've gone through tons of little bags too and I'm really pleased with the derby. It was just what I needed for my trip. It holds the essentials, but it's still cute!