Your Marc Jacobs in action!

Absolutely! So tempting to buy more at these prices.. Found another Stam that looked to be in good condition with the help of @Monera and it should arrive next week. :lol: Hope to love it as much as this one.
oh good...what color?
doesn't bother me at all that these bags are old
I got two MJ collection bags recently from around 2004 and they have very little wear on them

View attachment 5442416

This is my MJ Camille bag. I read when this bag came out it was 1800 dollars. I got it off therealreal for 60 dollars. The only thing missing is the lock. I am unsure what to put there because it is kind of hard matching gold hardware. The leather on this is beautiful.

Lovely little bag! Is the hardware like a brushed/matte gold? You might be able to find a lock on eBay or Poshmark if you look under “Marc Jacobs lock bag charm” or something to that effect.

Lovely little bag! Is the hardware like a brushed/matte gold? You might be able to find a lock on eBay or Poshmark if you look under “Marc Jacobs lock bag charm” or something to that effect.

The color is kind of like an antique gold. I saw a MJ luggage tag on ebay but I haven't seen anything else but I will definitely be on ths lookout for them.

Reactions: ouiouilexiaussi