Your LV bag: Use everyday Or Baby it??

I would use my under $1K bags everyday, like an Eva Clutch or BH, for example. But bags that are over $1K, like the Roxbury Drive or Saleya, I would try to be careful!! For some reason I'll freak out much more messing up a thousand dollar bag compared to one that costs $800. LOL.

Yes, I agree about the Chanels. They're worth tons and tons more, and it's important to baby it as much as possible. I try to avoid using them everyday too. And only keep them for special occasions.

I complitely agree w/Devonmusic. I use my speedy almost everyday and it still looks amazing. I just try to be carefull with it, not in a crazy way.

umm depends... I use my damier speedies everday occasion now.. but school started so it will be in the dustbag soon....
but weekend I mostly use my watercolor speedy

Everyday! I don't see the point in not. LV is great quality, durable; there is no reason not to carry it everyday. Even the bags with vachetta. I'm definitely in the minority here, but I always carried my monos in rain & bad weather b/c I wanted the handles to turn. It doesn't seem to be the case anymore, but years & years & years ago, when I first got into LV, the point was FOR the vachetta to turn dark. Otherwise people thought it was a fake b/c those handles never turned. Anyway, I'm rambling....my point is that the bags will last you forever & are made to be loved & used. The decision is totally yours, but I don't think you'll be sorry if you use it every day! :smile:

I use mine everyday. Otherwise I would feel that it is such a waste to keep them hidden in the closet! I do take care of them but for the Damier and Epi, it's pretty low maintenance line.

I enjoy mine every day and I usually only switch (to lower-maintenance lines like mini lin ebene or damier ebene) due to weather or occasion (shoulder bags for travel or handbags for evenings out, etc.). I don't baby them - but I am careful with them.

What do you think?? do you use the heck out of your bags and enjoy them daily, or do you save them and keep them fresh and clean??
I'm a bad one to ask, I tend to baby my bags, I switch between my lv's, coach and RM. But even then if the weather is bad i'll grab a coach or rm before my lv's. I have a denim speedy from 05 that i was dying for, I have used it about 6 times if that in the 3 yrs having her. If it looks like rain she goes back into hiding.

Keeping that in mind, I did have a piano bag I bought used. I used that bag rain or shine. But I bought it for that rain, i didnt baby it at all. So now I have a speedy 30 I bought used to do the same thing. I have been out this week in rain and didnt even care.

Its hard getting over that hump with a new bag.

For the most part I use them a lot! I don't baby my speedy as much, for example because to me that's more of a casual bag than the tivoli or vernis brentwood. But I definitely want to use them- that's why I buy! :tup: