Your LV at Starbucks

That’s great! I used mine last week and sad to say I didn’t fall in love again. I’ll continue using mine but likely won’t get another Alma bb.

Oh bummer that you didn’t fall back in love with yours :sad:. Then again, you have a number of beautiful pink bags so it’s tough competition for the Alma.

Yesterday had an iced white chocolate mocha with almond milk :smile:. Cannot tell you enough how very much I enjoyed it after several days of ok/bad :lol: coffee while out on the road. Totally worth the calories :lol:

View attachment 5768012
This is just perfection M! :girlsigh: Both look sooo yummy and refreshing. This really is the perfect spring and summer bag. I’m so glad to hear how much you love using it. How long have you had this beauty? Looks pristine!:heart:

• Thanks
Reactions: Iamminda
This is just perfection M! :girlsigh: Both look sooo yummy and refreshing. This really is the perfect spring and summer bag. I’m so glad to hear how much you love using it. How long have you had this beauty? Looks pristine!:heart:

Thanks so much sweet A :smile:. I don’t know why I am so enamored with this bag/charm combo :lol:. I got this like-new beauty at the end of 2021 (after stalking it on the website daily!!! and bugging my SA for over a year with no luck :sad:). I regret not buying it from an IG SA in Jan 2021 (I had just joined IG and didn’t know how legit IG SAs were). It’s from 2015 but still mostly pristine except for some light hardware scratches. I think epi Almas last forever :lol:.

Thanks so much sweet A :smile:. I don’t know why I am so enamored with this bag/charm combo :lol:. I got this like-new beauty at the end of 2021 (after stalking it on the website daily!!! and bugging my SA for over a year with no luck :sad:). I regret not buying it from an IG SA in Jan 2021 (I had just joined IG and didn’t know how legit IG SAs were). It’s from 2015 but still mostly pristine except for some light hardware scratches. I think epi Almas last forever :lol:.
It's such a beautiful combo! That's why. :girlsigh: