Your LV at Starbucks

Hope everyone is enjoying their Thursday! I got this lemon tumbler last weekend, couldn’t resist the perfect bright yellow and teal green together :hbeat: View attachment 5572906View attachment 5572903

+1 on what Ali said :smile:. Those colorful flowers are so beautiful. We really enjoy the pictures of your amazing pool and garden — must be very fun and relaxing to spend time there. Great looking SB tumbler too!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Thursday! I got this lemon tumbler last weekend, couldn’t resist the perfect bright yellow and teal green together :hbeat: View attachment 5572906View attachment 5572903

Wow My look at your beautiful flowers! :girlsigh: Your tumbler looks like a ray of sunshine in the lush garden! You did an amazing job with your pool and landscaping. Spectacular!

+1 on what Ali said :smile:. Those colorful flowers are so beautiful. We really enjoy the pictures of your amazing pool and garden — must be very fun and relaxing to spend time there. Great looking SB tumbler too!
+2 !!!! :love: Fantastic V !!and I love cake pops. Have a wonderful weekend!

Wow My look at your beautiful flowers! :girlsigh: Your tumbler looks like a ray of sunshine in the lush garden! You did an amazing job with your pool and landscaping. Spectacular!
Thank you Ali! That’s so nice of you to say :love: I really appreciate it!
Thanks so much Minda! It makes me very happy to read your compliments and have the support of our amazing SB fam - you guys rock! :heart: :hugs:
+2 !!!! :love: Fantastic V !!and I love cake pops. Have a wonderful weekend!
Thank you my friend! Those cake pops were the highlight of my afternoon (only had one though) lol. Hope your weekend is fab MM :heart::drinks:

Summer Time GIF by Dr. Donna Thomas Rodgers
Happy summer and happy weekend :heart:

Thanks @Iamminda :love: and @Sunshine mama :heart::hugs:Wishing you both an amazing August!

My favorite dragon drink, my points are expiring Aug 2, had to use it last day today, same 150 points, I redeemed it for the biggest size, shared with a family of 5, worth the trip
View attachment 5580502
Great SB choice! Your LV cles and drink both look delish here :heart::drinks:
Thank you for your kind compliment on my pic too!