Your LV at Starbucks

:loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: Hi @Aliluvlv :heart: That paradise drink looks so yummy beside your beautiful LVs (especially your Japanese garden MP). Looks like the makings of a perfect summer day!

View attachment 5539365
I got an iced Caramel macchiato today. Hope you don’t mind this non-LV (Burberry and Off White) mix. Happy Tuesday all
:heart:

Cute, cute, cute :smile:. Have a great day V :smile:

Ooohhh I love all of your goodies My! Especially the beautiful tumbler and Burberry hat! Hope you’re having a great week!
TY dear Ali!! Hope you do too :heart: :hugs:
Cute, cute, cute :smile:. Have a great day V :smile:
TYSM Minda! I hope you have a blast this week with your beautiful Alma BB - she’s a stunner, for sure :love:

My first time out with the PA. I’m at Starbucks so much that I’m going to start bringing my own recyclable cups. This tumbler was from the Vday Bee Mine collection. It was a China exclusive. I had my uncle send it to me from Hong Kong. Who knew that even Starbucks had exclusives. View attachment 5530842
Love the tumbler and pochette!
View attachment 5538835
Making the most out of this Monday! Was able to preorder the navy garden 90 square and decided to try the paradise drink @brnicutie recommended. Wow sooo delicious! :drool: Hits spot on this 97 degree F day.
Great Mono collection!

:loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: Hi @Aliluvlv :heart: That paradise drink looks so yummy beside your beautiful LVs (especially your Japanese garden MP). Looks like the makings of a perfect summer day!

View attachment 5539365
I got an iced Caramel macchiato today. Hope you don’t mind this non-LV (Burberry and Off White) mix. Happy Tuesday all
:heart:
You always put together the greatest pieces!
The new format is throwing me off too!

• Love
Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis