Your LV at Starbucks

Happy Wednesday all. Here’s my summer haul from last week. I told myself “no more tumblers” but I couldn’t help it :lol: Couldn’t resist these gorgeous colours! Seriously love that Kelly green in a cold cup :heart: View attachment 5142815View attachment 5142816

These tumblers are so pretty — love the colors. We may need a family photo of your pretty tumblers. I really love the white/black mono print (partly why I wanted to get the black Mareille for the little pouch :lol:).

Last edited:
Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
These tumblers are so pretty — love the colors. We may need a family photo of your pretty tumblers. I really love the white/black mono print (partly why I wanted to get the black Mareille for the little pouch :lol:).
TY my stylish friend :love: so sweet of you to say! I’ll take a shot of my tumbler family next chance I get. Yes, the epi Mareille looks like a great bag… would love to see you try it on. It’s always the perfect little details (like that mini pouch) that get me with LV too lol
Which pouch do you use more, this black/white pouch or the BTP pouch? Both are so cute and summery, but so different.:love::love:
TY sweet SM! They’re both beautiful in their own way but I’ve used our BTP more as a clutch (plus as a crossbody with your fab hookup). I use my WT one most as an everyday iPad mini holder. They’re such great SLGs all around ~ you can’t go wrong. Hope you’re enjoying yours too :smile: