Your LV at Starbucks

Yummy!! And your bag looks really cute!
Thank you Sunshine! I've been loving your pics of your gorgeous summer pink and yellow beauties!
I am craving both your drink and reverse mono cutie :smile:
Lol thank you M! It was delicious although probably not the healthiest choice before going to the Dr. Oh well! :giggle:
Ditto to what our lovely @Sunshine mama and @Iamminda said… both backpack and Frappuccino look delish!:heart:
Thank you My! I hope you've been loving your new summer goodies!

Happy Sunday, SB friends! I’ve been hooked on this prism tumbler for my H2O intake lately. Forgot how much I love its design. Enjoyed some relaxing retail therapy with it today :heart:View attachment 5140419

Love your beautiful tumbler V :smile:. How fun to see your two pretty shopping bags as well! Just saw your LVoely newbie :smile:. Looking forward to seeing your new Apple item soon (wonder if it’s my wishlist item :lol:).

Love your beautiful tumbler V :smile:. How fun to see your two pretty shopping bags as well! Just saw your LVoely newbie :smile:. Looking forward to seeing your new Apple item soon (wonder if it’s my wishlist item :lol:).
Thank you, sweet IM! Your bandeau compliment made my Monday :heart: :flowers: I would have liked the hardware to be gold in the print but it seems LV is going hard on the mixed metals look ~ guess we have to go with their flow lol.

My tech pickup was a Bday gift so nothing exciting for me. Hope you receive your exciting Apple wishlist item soon!