Your LV at Starbucks

A coffee was a necessary treat this friday morning [emoji1] my grande skinny latte with an extra shot pictured with my Speedy B 30 DE, mono RB 6 key holder and my mono cles. Sorry for bad lighting. [emoji52]

Shout out to Elise for the Blonde roast recommendation. Yum!

37b14298f26a50de0a5dfa8acbfda0de.jpg

Sent from my SM-G361F using PurseForum mobile app

Love the wallet and the yellow Goyard (?) with the fur ball charm. Is that a charm on the wallet?

I also call my husband my ex boyfriend [emoji23] he doesnt find it funny! I do. Lol

Yes that's my yellow Goyard with fur ball charm.. I really love Goyard tote.. Very comfortable and easy to use.. [emoji4]
I put LV chain on the wallet, so it can be a wristlet.. But I don't know if LV still selling this chain or not..

Reactions: Aoifs
Love the wallet and the yellow Goyard (?) with the fur ball charm. Is that a charm on the wallet?

I also call my husband my ex boyfriend [emoji23] he doesnt find it funny! I do. Lol

I too like to call DH my BF sometimes -- it makes me feel young again instead of some old married lady (lol). I need to try the blonde roast too but keep forgetting because I prefer decaf (they usually only offer pike place and Americano for decaf).

I too like to call DH my BF sometimes -- it makes me feel young again instead of some old married lady (lol). I need to try the blonde roast too but keep forgetting because I prefer decaf (they usually only offer pike place and Americano for decaf).

They NEVER have decaf in the afternoon, only in Americano, which is more expensive, but the nicer cashiers won't charge you extra for it.

Anyone who worked there know why decaf isn't offered all day?

Reactions: Iamminda
I highly recommend it-smooth and not too strong!

Reactions: Iamminda
Killing some time at Starbucks today. I should really be grocery shopping. Just an iced latte today.

79aec3cdf1d5819411717aa120692104.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using PurseForum mobile app

Love this esp. you wearing flip flops (I'm assuming that's your foot [emoji6]) I love me grocery shopping in flip flops as well. I'm in a tropical country and I think many here loves frap a lot bec. of our weather and flip flops are our staple footwear year round should I say [emoji4]

Reactions: anabg