Your LV at Starbucks

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Yes, this picture is sooooooo sweet!!!

2. I love this thread! IMO it really shows how versatile and classic Louis Vuitton bags are. They can dressed up and dressed down and still beautiful either way!

Hopefully I can post soon!

3. how adorable, just too cute!!

4. No offense to anyone here, but I don't see how someone could be upset about this thread because it is Starbucks. If you don't like Starbucks, maybe then post a pic of another coffee place, or a cup of tea, or another favorite beverage.

5. Shareholders from another coffee shop :lol:

Thingofbeauty likes this.

6. Sure that would be great too! Personally my favorite coffee is from an independently owned shop by my moms! That's the next coffee pic for me :smile:

7. Can't wait to see it🤗 Coffee and LV in general are a great combination!!!

8. Nice thread, forever.elise, lots of coffee & LV photos in this sub-forum. Although, there's also a lot of coffee and LV in the LV horror story thread, LOL! ☕🍵
    :biggrin: Just have to be careful!

9. Here's mine , took from my IG photo
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1453187046.939574.jpg
    Miss Deauville

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1453187078.050759.jpg
    Green tea latte yummmm

stmary likes this.
  10. Penelope is adorable! I don't know about Starbucks, but DA really suits her!

11. I love when they serve you in a real cup! The green tea latte looks intriguing! Nice LV

12. took me a second read to get what you were saying (sorry it's like 8 am, haven't finished my coffee yet)

13. Loving all these pictures

14. tq :kiss:

yes its nice to have it in cup .

will be back with more pictures :happydance::happydance:

15. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1453231280.408304.jpg
    Back to school on the first day of classes.

I guess my university had left over red cups from last semester...I was surprised to still see them!

cdxrayqt likes this.