Your LV at Starbucks

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. They still had both colors pink and silver at a new target most people didn’t knew recently opened and had Starbucks inside!

GeorginaLavender likes this.
  2. Thanks. You are right — I remember the stopper was inside the cup when I first opened it. In my excitement , I put it back the wrong way, lol.

Mikaelha and GeorginaLavender like this.
  3. I hope you can get one today GL. I didn’t know I “needed” one either.

For me, it doesn’t hurt but it’s not the most comfy (tbh). It’s exactly how you imagine a crystal/diamond crusted cylinder shaped object feels like. But it is so “extra” :smile:.

4. I’ll find a Starbucks when I’m out. We ️ EXTRA. Does @stylistbydesign know about this? Paging SBD!!!

5. Totally missed red cup day! But I stopped at Coffee Bean today :smile: Happy Friday everyone!
    f.jpg

6. That PINK cup tho!!! So extra....I it!

7. oh bummer SSSM. Don’t give up hope. I got mine yesterday from a SB inside a Target around dinner time. Maybe try a SB at a less busy/ popular location, lol

8. Try a Starbucks inside a Target! All the Starbucks I’ve gone to had none but the ones at Target still had a bunch.

9. The irony is, I don’t even drink coffee....or really ever go to Starbucks. But I will be checking (or DH will) for that pink cup, because EXTRA!

10. Totally understandable! Hahahha almost same feeling as when I ordered PM Reverse!

Sunshine mama and Iamminda like this.