Your LV at Starbucks

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yes. I think it counts at least 2x more!:smile:

Julezah and kandicenicole like this.
  2. A quick drive through SB for my blueberry muffin addiction fix, which is my other addiction besides my purse addiction. :biggrin:
    I love using my LV strap with many of my non LV bags so that I could use it more often. It's so versatile and comfortable.

Attached Files:

3. Not at Starbucks, but here’s my PA Mono with my Caribou drink! Love the message on the cup.

Attached Files:

4. Make good stools?! Lol...oh myyy!

5. Yes of course it counts.

Counts as a double word score, well done.

Sunshine mama and kandicenicole like this.
  6. Breakfast of champions before heading into the studio with my ballerina. I have my new-to-me green Epi wallet that I’ve lusted after!

Attached Files:

7. 43E411B9-27B2-4091-BB25-93F00ACBAB6D.jpeg PM hangs out with Pumpkin spice latte

8. I love the angling of this photo!!!!!

Starbux32 likes this.
  9. A few of my favorite things today.

Attached Files:

10. Love that green Epi! What's the exact color name?

11. Thanks:heart:

Sunshine mama likes this.
  12. Yeah! It's RED CUP DAY!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
    You know you're a SB addict when... you wake up 2 hours before your alarm (in excitement) for this Holiday kickoff LOL
    Can't wait to see your yummy Christmas drinks, friends!! Screenshot 2019-11-06 at 11.57.37 PM.jpg
    ^Canada^

13. Mannn... I was just there!

14. 1st Peppermint Mocha latte of the season:happydance: Oooh the beautiful tumblers & cold cups are back in Canada too - keeping my eye on sparkly rose gold one. Love SB merch:smile: IMG_1280.jpeg

@Sunshine mama
    Good morning SM:heart: Is it the same day for you in the USA? Hope you get yours too, my friend:flowers:

15. Thank you!