Your LV at Starbucks

Hi. Haven’t been to SB in like forever. Went in for my beloved S’more Frap but ended up with a Coffee Frap (despite my repeating “S’more” frap twice and getting a nod/smile back!!). Just went with it (lol) due to lack of time and patience. And finally using my monogram eclipse glaze keychain that I got from the LV pop up store in Tokyo last July. Have a great day :smile:.
Omg that's funny and sad at the same time. Love your Tokyo souvenir! Can't believe it's already been a year since that trip.
Yum — I love chocolate and almonds. Enjoy :smile:
Seriously! How about a chocolate or mocha almond frapp Starbucks?

View attachment 4456761
So umm..finally tried the infamous dragon drink...and, well...wasn't quite impressed...was expecting something creamy/thick texture?! Instead what I gulped down was just berry flavored water :huh:...is it supposed to be like that or did the barista F up my drink?! I don't know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think the people who posted added almond milk to their order.

Reactions: Soniaa and Julezah
View attachment 4456761
So umm..finally tried the infamous dragon drink...and, well...wasn't quite impressed...was expecting something creamy/thick texture?! Instead what I gulped down was just berry flavored water :huh:...is it supposed to be like that or did the barista F up my drink?! I don't know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Your order got messed up somehow. It appears as though you got the dragon refresher, not the dragon drink. The dragon drink comes with coconut milk (not too coconutty though). I’ve tried both and the dragon drink is much better in my opinion. I’m so bummed for you that your order wasn’t right! ☹️

Hi. Haven’t been to SB in like forever. Went in for my beloved S’more Frap but ended up with a Coffee Frap (despite my repeating “S’more” frap twice and getting a nod/smile back!!). Just went with it (lol) due to lack of time and patience. And finally using my monogram eclipse glaze keychain that I got from the LV pop up store in Tokyo last July. Have a great day :smile:.
Cute!:heart:

I