Your LV at Starbucks

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you so much! I love all of your bags as well. Man, that almond croissant is soooo good! I wish it were available all year around.

Sunshine mama likes this.
  2. Recent Boston trip with Cheesecake Factory! I had to eat it 2/3 days lol IMG_9251.jpg

Maxie25, Venessa84, LVMOMMY and 15 others like this.
  3. LV Josephine + Starbucks with one of my favourite bags for spring 19450FBD-C217-4EC9-B6F2-9DE9BB5186FC.jpeg

4. LOVE your Mon Mono color selection!

5. Going back to the old version of the mango dragonfruit refresher drink, super-sized (trenta):biggrin::P 15588092665393397328772197724692.jpg

6. I'm gonna vicariously enjoy dragon drinks through yall I've been thinkin about trying it and finding out what the hype's all about after witnessing it's popularity on here and when I decided to go get one I'm struck by the flu :crybaby:

Sunshine mama likes this.
  7. Awww, wishing you a speedy recovery and when you're well, try it out! It's really good in any version I've found.

Bags_4_life, Soniaa and Sunshine mama like this.
  8. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Bags_4_life, Soniaa and Starbux32 like this.
  9. Wait there's different versions?!?!?
    Thank you doll!!!!:heart::smile:

You guys are too sweet!!!!:heart:
    Made me smile!:smile:

Sunshine mama and Starbux32 like this.
  10. You're so welcome sweetie, and yes you can try it with almond milk or coconut milk, I've tried both and like them. In the regular version you can substitute the water with lemonade or juice but I haven't tried it this way because that will make it way too sweet for me.

Soniaa and Sunshine mama like this.
  11. Just had to come on here and say I tried the dragon drink with coconut milk today (I was with my in-laws so didn’t get any food LV pics) and I’m in LOVE. Thanks for sharing it here!

Starbux32 likes this.
  12. Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frap x Favorite MM in DA EE811385-3014-443C-8B88-58CE42455C60.jpeg

13. Here in the UK we’ve always done this, is this not standard everywhere? The baristas tend to put them on for you.

Sunshine mama and reginaPhalange like this.
  14. I've never seen it here in the US in many states!

Bags_4_life likes this.
  15. Waiting for takeoff

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice