Your LV at Starbucks

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Enjoying a peach tea refresher with my while waiting for daughters dance class. [emoji854][emoji254][emoji177] IMG_3673.jpg

2. Bag twins! I’m deciding between the mono strap or a vachetta strap like yours

saltgirl01 likes this.
  3. [emoji847]Please post a pic when you decide which strap! It’s fun to change up the look with a diff strap. Hope you are enjoying your egg too! [emoji254] Egg [emoji162] makes me so happy[emoji38]

LV_BB likes this.
  4. I will! I’m picky so please bear with me lol. It’s been raining and I haven’t been able to take mine out, for now I will enjoy your pics :yahoo:

5. Two of my favorite things! Cluny BB and Passion Tea Lemonade! [emoji175] IMG_4509.JPG

6. Is this the same drink everyone here was raving about? I must try this then as well

7. Partners in Crime - Starbucks and PM [emoji813]️ IMG_2470.JPG Met up with friends for brunch earlier, did some shopping, and than grabbed Starbucks on the way home!

8. Montsouris GM and a lemon loaf ❤️

Attached Files:

9. At it again with a trenta mango dragonfruit refresher with almond milk! 15558620798058926847495946222313.jpg

10. Pochette metis and chai tea latte IMG_3076.JPG

11. I really love this picture!

12. Thank you! Can you tell me why...? So I can improve on my photo taking skills. :biggrin::P

Sunshine mama likes this.
  13. It looks like you used one point perspective. The drink is small in the background and the wallet is big in the front! I love it.:smile:

Starbux32 likes this.
  14. Thank u! I see what u mean now. :biggrin:

Sunshine mama likes this.
  15. Neonoe and Chai Tea Latte IMG_3083.JPG

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice