Your Louis Vuitton dreams - please share

einertia

O.G.
May 17, 2008
Hi everyone

I just woke up from yet another dream about LV - I was in sydney (where I've never been) and visited Louis Vuitton. The store was actually an open air store and I ended up buying the most gorgeous light pink compact wallet which doesn't even exist. It looked like a mix of the Chanel o case and the curieuse compact.
I even remember paying 200 AUD for it which I have absolutely no idea if it is coherent or not. Of course, I went straight to xe.com but it wouldn't work.

And now I'm up, no sight of a new orange bag let alone an Australian stamp on my passport and most importantly I am starting to wonder if this whole LV/bag obsession is not getting out of hand.

Needless to say, this isn't he first time it happened... but at least my bank account doesn't mind haha.

Does this happen to you to??? I hope this doesn't mean I need a detox ;)

LemonDrop

a Fendi bag and a bad attitude
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
USA
Night time you sounds like she lives a fantastic life with an amazing bag collection. :P

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Hi everyone

I just woke up from yet another dream about LV - I was in sydney (where I've never been) and visited Louis Vuitton. The store was actually an open air store and I ended up buying the most gorgeous light pink compact wallet which doesn't even exist. It looked like a mix of the Chanel o case and the curieuse compact.
I even remember paying 200 AUD for it which I have absolutely no idea if it is coherent or not. Of course, I went straight to xe.com but it wouldn't work.

And now I'm up, no sight of a new orange bag let alone an Australian stamp on my passport and most importantly I am starting to wonder if this whole LV/bag obsession is not getting out of hand.

Needless to say, this isn't he first time it happened... but at least my bank account doesn't mind haha.

Does this happen to you to??? I hope this doesn't mean I need a detox ;)
Lol, if you can buy an LV wallet for $200 AUD, that's a bargain. And an open air store.... Wow!

einertia

O.G.
May 17, 2008
Lol, if you can buy an LV wallet for $200 AUD, that's a bargain. And an open air store.... Wow!
Oh boy that was one crazy dream...
The other day I was offered a trip to some exotic location. The tickets were presented in a gold embossed LV enveloppe. I am starting to think I should see a doctor.