Your Louis Vuitton Collection

Speedyqueen73

Jan 10, 2017
Having been a true Damier Ebene only fan so far I am wondering whether it might be nice to have some Monogram items now too. I do have a Cles Pochette and Toiletry pouch in Monogram but haven't ventured into the world of the bags.

I own a Neverfull GM and Speedy 30 in Damier Ebene already but wonder if these are a little heavy looking for the summer months. Do any of you have the same style bags in different canvases? Should I get a Neverfull GM in Monogram and another Speedy in Monogram? I would like a Bandouliere so this would be a little different I guess. Just can't decide whether this would be unnecessary and I'd end up not using them all. Anyone else find they do use the different canvases in the same style bags? Help!

JLP2006

Aug 19, 2013
PA
I don't think there is anything wrong with having a bag you enjoy in multiple canvas styles. I personally have two NF MM bags (my first one is DE and the second is DA) and I love them both.

Reactions: fabuleux

Speedyqueen73

Jan 10, 2017
Haha, yes! Thanks for that. I think I was looking for justification for some extra purchases Also I do like the look of the mono bags in the summer....

Luvnlife

Sep 17, 2016
I own the speedy b 25 in DE and am planning on getting the same bag in mono for summer use. It's a. It lighter looking with the vachetta strap. I say go for it.

Speedyqueen73

Jan 10, 2017
Yay! I am definitely leaning towards the SpeedyB 25 in mono for summer, especially as that size looks better in a cross body than the 30. Since I also saw someone's Speedy collection thread and they have 19 speedies I think 2 is probably ok! Thanks ❤