Your LINDY in Action!!

piggy's first lindy (^(oo)^)
attachment.php

outfit shot:
attachment.php

one more! \(^(oo)^)/
attachment.php

lvpigggy - looking fab!!!

Is there anywhere to put a cadena on Lindy?

thanks lola! i don't think there's really a place to put a cadena, as the turnlock/post is a solid circle rather than a ring like on the birkin & the kelly. although, one thing i really enjoy about the lindy is that the setup of the zippers makes it such that you can actually keep the flap closed and just undo one side to get things out . . . my SO says every time i want to get something out of the lindy, it looks like i'm going on a treasure hunt, b/c i'm digging around inside, trying to figure out what everything is by touch (^(oo)^)

that's a 26? lvpiggy, How tall are you, if you don't mind me asking? I'm about 5'0" in flats and i love that size on you. It's been years since I was that slender, but a girl can diet... lol.

Thanks ;)
thanks lola! i don't think there's really a place to put a cadena, as the turnlock/post is a solid circle rather than a ring like on the birkin & the kelly. although, one thing i really enjoy about the lindy is that the setup of the zippers makes it such that you can actually keep the flap closed and just undo one side to get things out . . . my SO says every time i want to get something out of the lindy, it looks like i'm going on a treasure hunt, b/c i'm digging around inside, trying to figure out what everything is by touch (^(oo)^)
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

LVPiggy, the croc Lindy is simply DIVINE! and you totally rock it! :woohoo:

is it matte havanne :heart:? how do you feel about the construction of the Lindy in croc with Lindy being so "bend-y"? is the croc quite slouchy leather and do you get any crease marks after usage?

here is me with my Travel Lindy in etoupe! (and yes, that is a blue zipper, not because I forgot to zip up my pants! ;))

Attachments

• Lind.jpg
    Lind.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 1,107
Here are a few with a 30 cm lindy. I am 5'1" and about 105 in these pics.

Attachments

• HeadedOut.jpg
    HeadedOut.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 933
  • Shamrock Day 1 RS.jpg
    Shamrock Day 1 RS.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 866
  • Action 1 RS.jpg
    Action 1 RS.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 889
  • Hermes Jan RS.jpg
    Hermes Jan RS.jpg