Your limits

My most expensive was a $975 Marc Jacobs, but I sold it. Believe it or not my most expensive accessories purchase was a wallet: $620 -- LV Multicolor Koala.

Most expensive bag would be tied at $425 : used LV petit bucket, and a white Botkier trigger on markdown.

As for a top level I would really hesitate to go over $1500 and that does include tax! Because the $1250 bag I want would probably top $1400 after taxes.

My top price was $650 on a MJ satchel that was marked down from $1300. I cannot go much higher than that. I like the feeling of getting a bag I love for half of what others paid. I cannot fault those who spend more, however. I just won't do it. If I did not have the responsibilities I do financially with husband, kids, dogs, college bills down the road, etc. I would be blowing money like nobody's business on some beautiful handbags!

jane said:
My most expensive was a $975 Marc Jacobs, but I sold it. Believe it or not my most expensive accessories purchase was a wallet: $620 -- LV Multicolor Koala.

Most expensive bag would be tied at $425 : used LV petit bucket, and a white Botkier trigger on markdown.

As for a top level I would really hesitate to go over $1500 and that does include tax! Because the $1250 bag I want would probably top $1400 after taxes.
Curse those taxes! LOL. I live right by Delaware and it's a crime that there's no LV stores there.