Your limits

xoEmily

Jan 13, 2006
I've noticed that the majority of you carry extrmely expensive handbags- bags that I would only dream of carrying. The most expensive purse I have ever bought for myself was $100. If I had the money, I'd kill for a chocolate brown Spy Bag or a Balenciaga, but I'm still a student so those are out of the question for me. :shame:

So.. What's the most YOU would ever spend on a purse, and how much did your most expensive purse cost you?

We had a thread about this awhile ago. My last expensive bag I bought (and still waiting for it to arrive) is the Balenciaga first- $1000. Highest limit I'll go for as of now is probably $1500. In the future, who knows.

When I was a college student, my most expensive bag was like $80. So wait until you start working... ;)

Right now, I'd be willing to spend around $1000 for an LV bag. My most expensive is the LV MC Speedy 30 (close to $600 with tax) but BF said he'd pay me back (it was a random, impulse purchase). So I guess that would be a kate spade bag I have for close to $150 (it was on sale).

My speedy 30 is my most expensive bag that I have bought for myself! But the White MC Bolonge is the most expensive bag that was givin to me by my best friend. The bolonge runs about $1800.00...Which I could never justify spending on myself. So I would say my limit would be a grand.

My highest is $1000, but with the luxury goods market going up in price, that may change since I am eyeing a couple of bags right now. I am trying desparately to be "good" and maybe if I can resist, I will buy myself something really nice at the end of the year (I know, it's too early to think that far ahead, but I can try ;) ).

I'd spend up to $2,000 :oh: don't tell my hubby I said that :lol: .Just kidding ladies,hubby knows what I spend on my purses,heck he even chips in if it's something I really want.
But believe me when I spend big $$$$ on a purse it must be something I would carry often.:smile:
The most expensive one I've purchased so far was my LV Manhattan GM,PAID $1,640 ,the taxes put that one over $1,700.

BTW,I pay cash for items such as these as I don't like or have any credit card debt .