Your limits

1. I've noticed that the majority of you carry extrmely expensive handbags- bags that I would only dream of carrying. The most expensive purse I have ever bought for myself was $100. If I had the money, I'd kill for a chocolate brown Spy Bag or a Balenciaga, but I'm still a student so those are out of the question for me. :shame:

So.. What's the most YOU would ever spend on a purse, and how much did your most expensive purse cost you?

2. We had a thread about this awhile ago. My last expensive bag I bought (and still waiting for it to arrive) is the Balenciaga first- $1000. Highest limit I'll go for as of now is probably $1500. In the future, who knows.

When I was a college student, my most expensive bag was like $80. So wait until you start working... ;)

3. I'd say my comfort zone is $2500 per bag, I'm a student and I have yet to get a real job...so hopefully when I do the comfort zone expands a bit :lol:

4. $2500... comfort... student... jobless?! How do you do it?!

5. The most I've spent on a bag was US$1650.00 or so on a multi color speedy. That was plenty enough!

6. My most expensive bag was a $3,000 Chanel bag that I never carry because it's so easily ruined. Bad purchase.

7. Family who humors my bag habit :lol: Without that support, my collection would be nothing.

8. Right now, I'd be willing to spend around $1000 for an LV bag. My most expensive is the LV MC Speedy 30 (close to $600 with tax) but BF said he'd pay me back (it was a random, impulse purchase). So I guess that would be a kate spade bag I have for close to $150 (it was on sale).

9. The most expensive bag I have purchased with my money is a $425 Andrea Brueckner. The most expensive one I own is the Spy bag.

10. most expensive is = Balenciaga Twiggy, but LV Speedy was the first! But i'd probably only spend $1000 max on a bag... i think

11. The most I've spent was $1880 on a BV ball purse--but I had a $500 credit. So that was $1380 out of pocket. That's the MOST I'd spend, the $1380... I can't hit the $1500 ceiling.

12. My speedy 30 is my most expensive bag that I have bought for myself! But the White MC Bolonge is the most expensive bag that was givin to me by my best friend. The bolonge runs about $1800.00...Which I could never justify spending on myself. So I would say my limit would be a grand.

13. My highest is about $900 on a bag, I really wouldn't spend much more than that.

14. My highest is $1000, but with the luxury goods market going up in price, that may change since I am eyeing a couple of bags right now. I am trying desparately to be "good" and maybe if I can resist, I will buy myself something really nice at the end of the year (I know, it's too early to think that far ahead, but I can try ;) ).

15. I'd spend up to $2,000 :oh: don't tell my hubby I said that :lol: .Just kidding ladies,hubby knows what I spend on my purses,heck he even chips in if it's something I really want.
    But believe me when I spend big $$$$ on a purse it must be something I would carry often.:smile:
    The most expensive one I've purchased so far was my LV Manhattan GM,PAID $1,640 ,the taxes put that one over $1,700.

BTW,I pay cash for items such as these as I don't like or have any credit card debt .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice