Your Limit?

LV Luvr

O.G.
Nov 27, 2006
I'm wondering what everybody's LV bag limit is? I read recently on another thread someoen's bag limit was 5...which I think I'm going to adopt as well. Otherwise do your bags just sit in the dustbags? So what is your limit at one time?

I don't exactly have the luxury being able to buy multiple bags in a short amount of time. If I buy a new bag, I have to use it for while before I buy another. So I guess you could say my limit is one.

One bag a year. I've learnt over 40 years to too many bags end up collecting dust. If it's a good year maybe 4 bags and ONLY if I am crazy in love with them. They must be worned though else they are getting returned! I like living vicariously through the members of the forum which helps to alleviate my obsession!:angel:

I try to have 3 bags from each designer at a given time. Sometimes I get more. I recently bought 5 LV bags at once.

I use my bags often because of my traveling and all the events I have to attend.

I haven't actually set a limit. I currently have 2 speedies and my mini pochette (i consider it a bag cuz i use it for going out) because my money has thus far limited me to those for the moment. But I can't see having more than 5 at a time. Otherwise at least 3 would just sit there unloved and unused!