Your laziest day ever?

*****Kelli's Lazy Day*****
(everyday)​

I wake up at almost 11 and go straight to work... which can't really be called "work" b/c we have maybe 3 customers a day. I have a TV and big comfy chair I sit in ALL day till 6 pm and I read books and listem to music and play on the comp ALL DAY!!! and get paid for it!! haha It's not much fun though, you get bored really easy!

When I get home, I eat and log onto tPF to be w/ you all!!:graucho:

I love to just be at home and lazing on the couch watching t.v. My favorite lazy days are filled w/ watching alot of dvd's of my favorite shows like the box set of Sex an the City....I'll even make myself a martini!!!

Anne

^^^sorry to hear your not feeling well Amanda, I hope your better soon :smile:

thanks tink! i made my day a little less lazy by going to the doctor this afternoon (which wasn't hard, since i'm in college, i can see the doctor's office from my building), and apparently i have a sinus infection, so i got an antibiotic and an industrial-strength decongenstant. so hopefully, in a day or two, i'll be ship-shape!

I love rainy days. Those are usually my lazy days. I stay in my pj's all day, watch tv, surf the net, etc. I'll usually make some popcorn, throw a pizza in the oven and color with my 3 year old.

My SO and I will sleep in until noon and then get up and make mimosas and french toast and then sit down and watch movies the rest of the day. It doesn't happen often but it's great to have nothing to do for a day...

*****Kelli's Lazy Day*****

(everyday)​

I wake up at almost 11 and go straight to work... which can't really be called "work" b/c we have maybe 3 customers a day. I have a TV and big comfy chair I sit in ALL day till 6 pm and I read books and listem to music and play on the comp ALL DAY!!! and get paid for it!! haha It's not much fun though, you get bored really easy!

When I get home, I eat and log onto tPF to be w/ you all!!:graucho:

I want your job!!! :P

This is going to be a lazy week. Its Easter break, and I've got the full week off. My boyfriend is working, the weather is good, so me and the cat are going to spend it lazing & pottering about the garden. Meeeee time!!

My lazy day is more of a day away from work and school, as I am constantly busy with one thing or another. So I'll skip classes, call off any work I need to do, and then, usually in this order: take chihuahua's for a long walk, go to the mall (usually to Hermes, L'occitane, and The Body Shop), go to the estate jewelry store I love to pieces, go to my fave antique shop, then go to the farmers market/grocery store and spend two hours preparing a yummy dinner, then plunk my booty in front of the tv to watch something I like ^_^ I can't sit in a house all day, I go stir-crazy, and I can't stay in pj's all day with no shower or make up, I'd feel like a bum (stiff work ethic from my parents :Push:smile:

I love my lazy days! Usually I'm parked on the couch curled up in a blanket, slippers on, MacBook in lap, surfin' tPF or celebrity news, I'm either watching Buffy or the X Files on DVD, I might take an afternoon nap (because I've had such an exhausting day!!!), and I eat leftovers from the fridge because I'm feeling a little too lazy to cook something. Oooh, I hope I can do that again soon! ;)

I had one of these days yesterday....slept in late, got up, made a pot of my favorite Hawaiian coffee, maxed out on morning talk shows, got on TPF for a few hours, then shopped at Nordstrom online. Played with my cats..thought about taking a nap......

Lest someone think I am a total lazy bum....I did manage to do several loads of laundry!! :yes:

My ideal lazy day would be a day that I get to sleep in until 11 am or noon without any phone calls. Then I'd get up and watch tv while scrapbooking or knitting or something crafty. I think a law and order marathon or payperview movies all day would be nice. Of course, I would like hubby to be otherwise occupied so I could have a nice quiet day. But I don't think this type of day is gonna happen until summer arrives, as I have too many projects for school right now.