Your latest shopping spree...what did you buy?

twiggers said:
I LOVE Filene's!!!!!

i want a filines!! why do all y'all east coasters get get all the GOOD bargin department stores. there's a ge-het-TO marshalls at the scary mall in portland and a couple of nordstrom racks that have mean sales people and no good cast offs. *pout*

i'm going shopping thursday!! i am so excited. most of it is boring stuff like new black pants for work and replacing some staple makeup/skin care items...but i can't decide if i should get a new wallet or a digital camera...

my wallet isn't thrashed yet, but it's getting there...and we already have a digital but i hate it. i want a cute slim one. :smile: desicisions descisions. i'll let you all know on thursday! :smile:

1-fierce Leopard Dior Saddle With Leather Trim "tres Rocker"
2-pair Of "imma Knock U Out" Christian Louboutin Shoes
1-punky Tshirt From Urban Outfitters
2-kick Ass Gangsta Track Jackets From Niketown
2-rockstar Eyeliners From Sephora By Urban Decay

iono if it counts.. but 2 pairs of shoes from payless. lol.

before that, was my vegas birthday trip.. i bought:
LV book, gucci key wallet, a bunch of celine dion stuff at her store, and... that's it. lol. i dont shop as much as i used to anymore. :P

I went shopping today and saw..gasp..a woman carrying an authentic Hermes croc Birkin!! I broke out in a cold sweat and could not concentrate enough to make any purchases.:amazed:

Let's see,

a Bottega Veneta scarf with the cutest butterflies on it,
a headband from Barneys, black satin and tulle,
a black J.Crew beaded belt,
a Grail skull tee, so I can pretend I'm still gothy,
a silver leather braided belt from J.Crew,
a cashmere grey and gold threaded shrug from Juicy Couture and
a black satin and gold chain belt from Saks.

Oh and I'm shopping in NYC on Friday!;)

Irishgal said:
I went shopping today and saw..gasp..a woman carrying an authentic Hermes croc Birkin!! I broke out in a cold sweat and could not concentrate enough to make any purchases.:amazed:

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

OMG! I love crocodile! I bought a pair of J.Crew crocodile shoes recently (really a great deal for authentic croc) and I love them! But a Birkin! AH!

Unfortunately I work immediately on the 5ths avenue of Munich and I usually just hop into the shops during lunch break and buy things I don't intend to but when I see them I just love them.
So last week:
Dior Gaucho ballerinas in black and Gaucho long wallet in black
Kooba Sienna which I ordered from Kooba and still has to arrive. That's about it.
I"ll need new jeans and a wrapped dress by Diane von Fuerstenberg