Your latest shopping spree...what did you buy?

I had a relaxing day by myself today. I went to see MI3 (movie) then went to the mall. I got a really cute lane bryant top and a crop short sleeve jean jacket. Also the new YSL perfume it's Paris but with roses, smells crisp. Also these really cute white gold with diamonds dangle earrings. Last but not least two new Chanel Rouge Allure lipsticks and one chanel lipgloss. That's all. Oh and I went to eat chinese food plus mani and pedi. Then I came home and had a nap. Wow I had a great day lol.

Chanel4me83 said:
I had a relaxing day by myself today. I went to see MI3 (movie) then went to the mall. I got a really cute lane bryant top and a crop short sleeve jean jacket. Also the new YSL perfume it's Paris but with roses, smells crisp. Also these really cute white gold with diamonds dangle earrings. Last but not least two new Chanel Rouge Allure lipsticks and one chanel lipgloss. That's all. Oh and I went to eat chinese food plus mani and pedi. Then I came home and had a nap. Wow I had a great day lol.

What a fun day, Chanel! I'm jealous! I don't get to do any actual shopping, let alone leave my house, for at least another week. Recovery from surgery sucks....I guess I'll just live vicariously through all of you ladies!!:P

i haven't been on a shopping spree in sooo long! i think the last time was for clothes, and it was a bunch of frankie B jeans and a massive load of summer tops.

Well mine was all through the computer! I bought a Juicy velour set from NM (sale) and the Wacoal i bra (been wanting it for a while!), and 2 Juicy terry sets from Saks (sale). I should also add that I went to the farmers market and got kettle corn, oranges, and lunch (pupusas). :biggrin:

I bought a Prius
143020074.jpg

Track Suit from Juicy Couture at Wrentham Factory Outlets
2 t-shirts from Barney's NY " " "
(LV MC White Trouville) Just today, love it, love it, love it. I cannot stop talking about it (sorry guys).

I went to the outlets in AC on Saturday and got my red (cardinal) dignature soft duffle, satin pleated madison hobo, a leather make up bag and a black ski make up bag.