Your latest shopping spree...what did you buy?

1. Hi everyone,

Alot of people post their purchases on the miscellaneous handbag categories...but I thought it would be nice to share a more general shopping spree synopsis.
    So..where'd you go lately...what did you buy?? I'd love to hear!

My latest spree was on Michigan Avenue in Chicago..in one day I bought the following:

LV MC Lodge handbag from Saks
    Burberry light blue check handbag
    Coach medium Hamptons tote (black/blue)
    3 pairs of 7FAM denim jeans (2 pairs at full price at Saks and 1 pair from Filene's Basement...I LOVE Filene's!!!!!)
    1 pair of Bass flip flops
    1 pair of Rocket Dogs flip flops
    Michael Kors green polo shirt
    Michael Kors black Tshirt
    FCUK top
    Juicy Couture sweat pant capris
    DKNY capris
    2 GRAIL brand tops
    a couple Junk Food tops
    CK capris with gorgeous matching top (the colors were perfect together!)
    another CK summer top
    BCBG denim jeans
    3 Tommy lounge around tops
    Burberry London perfume (new scent out this spring)

I think that was it....oh yeah...and a Giordano's Chicago stuffed pizza for the hubby lol I got all that and he got pizza!!!!

And a maxxed out credit card lol

That capped my spending for quite a while....hubby says I'm cut off from Chicago until the end of August :cry:

I'd love to hear what you all might have bought on a recent spree!!! Maybe it'll give me some ideas for a future spree!

2. Over the last week, I bought the new Chanel luxe line Flap.
    Today I bought 2 pairs of bermudas and 3 tops from Banana Republic.

3. Sweet! I've been meaning to get into banana republic...I need some comfy casual capris for the summer (something non-denim)!

4. I bought a cardigan from GAP, and it was only $5.

5. I found a gorgeous silk and cashmere sweater at sierra trading post for $45! (I got the green one) It's yummy!

silkcashmeresweater.jpeg
  6. Wow! I thought I was bad twiggers...now I feel better, lol!

It takes me about six months -- at least! -- to accumulate as much stuff as you got on that one trip. A "spree" to me is if I buy a coach bag, a pair of 7FAM, and a few tops or dresses in the same trip to Niemans....

7. In this past week I bought a Hermes watch, a LV Damier Duomo, a LV PTI wallet, two pairs of Rock & Republics jeans, and two pairs of Seven for All Mankind jeans. I :heart: jeans and bags.

8. Nice top pippi! I've never heard of Sierra before.

MandM: I had accumulated alot of months of no shopping! I got so caught up in school I was forgetting to shop...I guess it all built up and I went nuts! It felt good though....sipping smoothies at Saks and being treated oh so nice for a day! It'll be months before that happens again!

Love them: oooohhh a rolex...any pics?? Where did you go for your spree??

Boku: sweet deal at Gap! Was that at the back in their clearance area? I head straight to the back when I go in! I got a great long sleeve waffle sweater at Christmas for only $7.00 :smile:

9. I've been terrible lately :shame:

Balenciaga 2004 Turquoise City
    LV Cabas Piano
    Coach sandals
    Coach scarf to match the turquoise city
    Coach keychain
    Belt with skulls on it from Pacific Sunwear
    3 tops at Express

At least I sold a bag last week, and I'm listing a pair of Oliver Peoples sunglasses on eBay soon. I'm trying to be :angel: ...ha! :whistle:

10. Burberry sandals
    Nine west heels
    Sweater from BCBG Max Azria
    Coach Umbrella
    Coach Key Chain
    Coach Laurel Flip Flops
    Banana Republic Cropped Sweaters

11. lol Cristina...great score..especially the b-bag!!!

12. I'm thinking this may have been a bad post to start....I'm thinking now of some sandals...Coach..Burberry lol

13. Today was good for me there - LOADS of great stuff, some days I try on a bazillion things and leave depressed and empty handed, but not today! Here's some of my loot:

br389554-05p01v01.jpg br362018-00p01v01.jpg br254516-00p01v01.jpg br388669-01p01v01.jpg
  14. I finally got through Saks.com and ordered a scarf, a bag on sale, and the Dior Beauty Confidential compact.

15. 7 pairs of TR Jeans, 4 COH, and 3 R&R.
    5 Louis Vuittons- Denim Baggy GM, Pap 30, Blk MC Speedy, GM Croissant,L'Extravagant in WHITE.
    Another watch-Tag
    and that is it. WheW:shame:
    now on the perfect hunt for my Technomarine watch!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice