Your last meal???

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What would it be????

Mine:
    APPETIZER
    *Faux sushi (actually tempura shrimp rolled in rice paper...I won't eat anything raw)
    *Edamame
    MAIN
    *California Pizza Kitchen (pepperoni pizza)
    Dessert
    *Bread Pudding (no raisins)
    *Rasberry souffle

2. Pasta with olive oil and cheese, cooked ham.

3. Various types of sushi and sashimi with a bunch of girlfriends!

4. Appetizer: Fried zucchini with spicy dipping sauce

Entree:Macaroni and Cheese, Fried Okra, Stewed Tomatoes.

Dessert: Petite Fores (Sp?)

Alchoholic Drink: Pina Colada

After eating all of that I would pretty much want to die! LOL

Selena

5. Very lightly seared ahi tuna
    Salad with lots of avocado in it
    A nice Gewurtztrimeiner (SP?)
    The valrhona chocolate ice cream I had once and could never find again
    Suchard Praline Intense chocolate

6. This.....with a nice Chianti and some fava beans. FTH FTH FTH FTH FTH FTH!!!!

poop.jpg
  7. Firstly, aplogies. Secondly, I wanted to beat Selena to it! Thirdly, that will be the one and only time I post the poop picture. Finally, again, I'm sorry.

8. App....would be a nice spicy cueso dip (mexican cheese dip)

Then 2 shrimp enchiladas...and a ground beef taco with lettuce tomato, cheese and onion
    with refried beans

4 BIG FAT HUGE glasses of wine...(well ok maybe just 2 bottles if its my last hoorah..) Preferbly OPUS one...

for desert...a frozen mudslide...
    Then I would be ready...take me....:blink:

Oh and if there was time and I had room...some peanut butter and chocolate ice cream with nuts on top. NOW IM READY...lol

9. I changed my mind!! I'm having what shes having!! YUM!!:yes:

10. Mine would be lobster, sushi, plus anything from a Japanese steakhouse.

11. Cobb Salad.

12. Ah hell.... seeing that it would be my last meal, I would splurge on everything I am allergic to and miss. My appetizer... mozarealla sticks, spicy bean and sausage soup, fresh hot bread, 5 or 6 mojitos. Then for dinner, I would like a delectable steak, with creamy mashed potatoes & gravy and vegetables, and finish that off with some oven baked macaroni and cheese. Dessert... ICE CREAM pie, ice cream sundae, anything with lots of ice cream and a warm cake or brownie on the side...

Then take me away. Actually after eating all that stuff I am allergic to... that might be my death. yikes.

13. A large cheese plate with every cheese except Limberger, 3 fresh lobster tails, 1/4 fresh crab legs and 2 bottles of the finest wine imported form France.

14. chocolate chocolate chocolate and a side of chocolate!

15. cereal bar and juice

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice