Your input needed - wisdom for teen girls

This is my absolute favorite quote...

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

Don't be afraid to cry
Let your guard down, be yourself
Pick good quality friends
If you like a boy, ask him out you have nothing to lose (oh how long it took me to realize this one)

When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you. - African Proverb

Helped me when I was in my teens to deal with teenage "drama". Still relevant today!

"A girl should be two things - classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

"Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience." - Victoria Holt

"The measure of success is not whether you have tough problems to deal with, but whether it is the same problem you had last year." - John Foster Dulles

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T. S. Elliot

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." - Les Brown

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." - Eleanor Roosevelt

"Figuring out who you are is the whole point of the human experience." - Anna Quindlen

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves." - William Shakespeare