Your HONEST opinion on my new Blahniks :-(

1. Today I wore new Blahniks bought over the weekend to work and the first thing my director says to me when I went to her office is: 'What are you doing with those shoes?' Then when I told my colleague who shared an office with me, she said: 'I was going to say it's diabolical as well.'

OK that's not even the end! When I went out to eat with two colleagues, a female one said: 'I agree! Actually I can't believe that Blanhnik makes shoes as plain-looking as these, to say the least.' When I turned to my male colleague, he smirked: 'I'm not going to comment any further.'

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Actually I'm going nuts! So I would appreciate your frank opinion, are these that ugly? If you think they are hideous please say so, insults are welcomed and gratefully accepted so I can go and reflect my awful dress sense!:crybaby:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pic from 'any pointies lately' thread that I posted on during the weekend.

2. I like them A LOT!

3. I think they are very classic, the little bow will be in this fall. What is wrong with your boss & co worker, this is a great looking shoe.

4. What are those people thinking?! I love them!

5. It is a classic style. Now, why are your colleagues so rude? My boss will never ever say things like that in front of me unless i'm dressing rather unprofessionally.

6. i saw the pictures of the shoes before i finished reading your post.. and my first thought was... "wow cute shoes, i wonder if they are comfy"...
    so i guess there you have it... i don't think it's hideous and maybe it is plain but you dont need to wear a super decked out shoes when you go to work... and i do agree with the other ladies that your boss/co-workers are kinda mean and rude to say such things to you.

7. Love them, great shoes for work.

8. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: I think they're nuts.

Beautiful, classic, TDF! :love:

9. Those people are cracked out, i love them!

10. OK, I was expecting to scroll down and see some big clunky ugly shoes, but no! I think those shoes are adorable! How amazing would they look with a pencil skirt! :P

I don't know what your colleagues are thinking, unless you wore them with something totally in a different style (not that I imagine you ever would). They are not runway type Manolos, which most people think of when they think of the brand. They are fantastic. (Hmm, maybe I should get a pair myself!) :angel:

Wear your shoes often and with a big smile -- they are gorgeous!

11. your co-workers are nuts man. those shoes are totally cute! Wear them wiht a short skirt next time, let them try to tell you they arent sexy then!

12. I love the shoes. However, to be honest, i don't like the bows. Beside that, the shoes are great, they are not as bad as how your coworkers make them sound like.

13. I think they are adorable. They are very classy. I don't understand why some ppl make mean comments like that. I'm sorry they made you feel bad. I personally think they are cute :love:

14. They're classic. I like them!

15. Very Pretty work shoes! Dont let others get you down!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice