Your Holy Grail Foundation

For myself, I can't beat Chanel CC cream in a thin layer as a primer with Too Faced Born This Way on top. I have combination skin, but I use shape tape in my t-zone. It has a lovely dewy finish that looks natural and it isn't heavy-feeling on my skin.

In my professional kit, MUFE Ultra HD Foundation for combo, normal or dry skin, MAC Face and Body for natural and combo, and Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation for pretty much anyone.

Really though, I love a variety of brands. If the skin is prepped right, almost anything can work for any type of skin.

Reactions: makeupbyomar
My HG is Guerlain foundation, I used to wear Parure Aqua (discontinued few years ago), Parure Lumiere (discontinued too but I stocked-up on this) and I mix it with L'or primer for a sheer and dewy look. I tried to switch to other foundations many times, but always come back to my beloved Guerlain.

My HG is Guerlain foundation, I used to wear Parure Aqua (discontinued few years ago), Parure Lumiere (discontinued too but I stocked-up on this) and I mix it with L'or primer for a sheer and dewy look. I tried to switch to other foundations many times, but always come back to my beloved Guerlain.
I LOVED Parure Aqua! Such a shame they discontinued it..

I’ve recommended some good foundations from various brands. But I haven’t found one that gives medium coverage and is hydrating enough. It seems to me that these days are all about full coverage, shine free, oil free brands, but I’m in my 40s so I need all the moisture I can get!

I’ve recommended some good foundations from various brands. But I haven’t found one that gives medium coverage and is hydrating enough. It seems to me that these days are all about full coverage, shine free, oil free brands, but I’m in my 40s so I need all the moisture I can get!

Have you tried Bobbi Brown vitamin enriched base - this turns my skin oily it’s so moisturising. You apply it under the foundation.

Reactions: Grande Latte
I have extremely oily skin. I still will need to blot and possibly touch up at least once a day but Estee Lauder Double Wear is my HG foundation. If you like a light weight foundation this is not the one for you, this is a very heavy full coverage foundation but on my skin looks great all day.

Try Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer, the coverage is buildable so you can achieve a medium coverage. It's moisturizing without being too shiny, and lightweight. My mom who doesn't enjoy wearing make up daily loves this tinted moisturizer.

My new holy grail is the Cover FX Power Play Foundation. It's weightless, buildable (you can put on a light layer to make it sheer or build up to full coverage), feels like skin.....it's considered a matte but to me it's more like satin but that's because I tend to wear a light to medium coverage. I don't set it with powder....it's my go-to for this summer.

My holy grail is Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation. Looks natural, weightless, has a glowing yet not too dewy finish. It looks so much like skin but coverage is surprisingly good. People always compliment me when I'm wearing it. They think I'm born with naturally gogeous skin :P