Your Holy Grail Foundation

Combination skin leaning more towards oily (I still have a few dry patches though so that's why I say combination), and my HG foundation is definitely La Mer. I use both the liquid (lighter coverage), and creme (heavier coverage). It stays put all day, and matches my skin perfectly. Best foundation I've used to date, and I've tried a lot.

Prescriptives Anywear Multipurpose Make Up Stick SPF 15 - Excellent for travel, no messy bottle that will break, explode, or spill. Love the converage. It's medium and perfect. Sometimes I don't even need concealer. Found it by accident since I'm used to a liquid Px coverage...I'll always have this on hand.

Prescriptives Virtual Skin SPF 10 - Sheer to Medium Coverage. Never clogs my pours. I get a glowy look with this one. Very natural on skin.

Everyday Minerals Foundation (Semi-Matte Formula) - Best mineral formula I've tried and excellent prices. Can't go wrong.

I have three favorites and use them at different times for different reasons. I think right now, I'm loving the make up stick. I am so surprised at how much I use it.

Everyday Minerals!! :heart: I love how it looks so natural on...(also can't beat the free kit--pay only shipping). Kit includes: 3 foundation shades, 1 blush, 1 concealer.

btw, I have normal skin (tiny bit oily - nose area)

Still searching...want to get the Prescriptives foundation before I say. Right now I use Chanel tinted moisturizer and Chanel Double Perfection Fluide. Also have used La Mer and like that as well.

Just about any foundation works like a charm for me when I have any one of my La Prairie serums underneath.
Without... meh, I loved Lancome's Maquicontrole before they discontinued it. I don't really have an HG right now, but my Chanel Mat Lumiere is pretty good (but I have other issues with it).
Oh, I have very oily and acne-prone skin.

i have dry cheeks and an oily t zone and so far, the only foundation that has kept my oilies down (not perfect but much better) and doesn't feel like i'm wearing a mask, has been clinique's superfit. its nice and matte and doesnt make me shine and has a nice coverage. i also have their superbalanced foundation but it makes me way too greasy shortly after putting it on.

I don't use foundation on a normal basis, but I use my MAC Select with SPF 15. I love liquid foundation+MAC 187 brush. The result is really nice.

On normal days I use MAC select moisture concealer if I have blemishes and tinted moisturizer. I use Laura Mercier right now, before that I used Stila.

If your makeup makes you oily, use a primer! Check out the thread about Monistat chafing gel.

Combination/Oily - Chanel Teint Innocence Compact Foundation. A little bit goes a long way, covers fantastically well, makes your skin look dewy and with an even tone, feels cool against your face.. I could go on and on! Maybe the only drawback is that you get a very small amount of product given the price. But I guess you pay for quality! After all, it IS Chanel.

Combo skin...oily t-zones which can still get dry and flakey and dry cheeks too!

For years my HG was Lancome Maqui Libre. But, it got discontinued.

Now, it's Makeup For Ever Liquid Lift. It's amazing...I can do a whole face coverage if I need to or just spot coverage under the eyes or on eyelids with a dusting of loose powder on the weekend and either way it looks great!