Your Holiday Wish List 2007!!

Well, I won't be getting any of these, but things I'm eye-balling and would love to have:

The 12 days of christmas Williams Sonoma tablecloth
The Pottery Barn Sold out Giving Thanks Banner (I am KICKING myself that I waited for it to go on sale and now it's gone!)
A mac laptop JUST for me
a full day at a spa

A bottle of Nina by Nina Ricci.

A subscription to Blender Magazine.

Titus Andronicus on DVD.

Gift cards (Barnes & Noble, Victoria's Secret, itunes . . . . there are certain songs I want, and I realized that the only way to get them is to actually pay for them.)

Money is always good.

A subscription to premieres.ca (Canada's equivalent to Netflix).

1. Apple iPod Touch
2. Schultz book
3. Twin Peaks DVD set
4. Chanel nail polish
5. Various knives from Wustof
6. Bentley Continental GT :drool: (hey, a girl can dream ...)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on Cd and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix on dvd.. Really.. That is it!! I would be happy with those two items, but honestly I am almost positive that nobody got me those things.. Hee hee..

Actually.. I would also like a gas card at the local AWESOME gas stations, Quik Trip, for all of my frozen beverage affairs and actualy gasoline. I also would enjoy cash and a job that does not involve me changing poopy diapers or being a "pretend mommy". In other words, NO MORE NANNYING!

Just in case I'm being google'd I'd like to put it out there that DIAKKA WOULD LIKE A David Yurman 5mm color classic bangle (any stone) for the holidays -any holiday (christmas, new years, her birthday, hanukah, cinco de mayo, etc)! Pick one! LOL!