Your high school memories/stories

i graduated highschool in 2006.... seems so long ago lol. i think the best thing i remember about highschool is my BFF. he would always make me smile when i was down and always gave me a piggy-back ride when my heels were killing my feet. haha hes the best ;]

omg i have so many memories. this thread makes me home sick
but i HATED his little sister. she was so annoying and always looked at me dirty. well in my senior year my boyfriend cheated on me and i was all heart broken. my BFF came to my rescue and we went to coldstones for some sugar rehab, when he tells me we have to pick his sister up. UGH! i was sooo annoyed when she got in the car, i just wanted to go home because seeing her was making my day worse. BUT somehow.. we all ended up hanging out the whooooole day and shes been my new BFF ever since! haha.

I've been out of high school for 20 years. It was a horrible time of my life and I'd rather not remember.

Join the club.

After I quit cheering and softball due to cattiness and cliques, I became a loner. I graduated in 2000 and couldn't wait to get the hell out of there. Now when I go back home, it's only to see family. When I'm out there I always end up seeing old classmates who pretend to be nice to me. Pffft. Too bad I love my hometown; I just hated those terrible years of high school.

i graduated highschool in 2006.... seems so long ago lol. i think the best thing i remember about highschool is my BFF. he would always make me smile when i was down and always gave me a piggy-back ride when my heels were killing my feet. haha hes the best ;]

omg i have so many memories. this thread makes me home sick
but i HATED his little sister. she was so annoying and always looked at me dirty. well in my senior year my boyfriend cheated on me and i was all heart broken. my BFF came to my rescue and we went to coldstones for some sugar rehab, when he tells me we have to pick his sister up. UGH! i was sooo annoyed when she got in the car, i just wanted to go home because seeing her was making my day worse. BUT somehow.. we all ended up hanging out the whooooole day and shes been my new BFF ever since! haha.

Aw that's a sweet story :smile:)

OMG i just remembered another one! that idk HOW i forgot this one!! this was my freshman year. i had a huge crush on a boy a year above me because i thought he looked like my favorite singer (kenny from the starting line). well my friend and i got his screen name from one of his friends and were iming him one friday night. as a joke i asked him to bring us taco bell (this was at like 11 pm). he had never even met us before, and he didn't have a license so i was completely joking. he asked for my phone number and my friend's address and said he would be over in an hour. we laughed it off and went down to her room to read magazines. about an hour later i got a call from a number i didn't recognize. it was him!! he was outside her house with our taco bell! OMG we started FREAKING out. one of the cutest guys in 10th grade was at our house at midnight to bring us taco bell! he stayed for about an hour and talked to us, it was so awesome. we later found out he didn't have a license or a permit, we thought it was so badass! haha we literally stayed up until 6 in the morning talking about how it was "our first high school experience". that was one of the best nights i ever had in high school. it beat my senior prom by a mile! :girlsigh:

My friends and I would go to the homecoming football game every year and sit at the top of the bleachers and throw mini M&Ms and unsuspecting people, or, walk underneath the bleachers and tap on peoples feet to freak them out LOL. We'd also steal the schools balloons, pop them and suck in the helium to talk funny.

We'd skip pep rallys and hang out in my dads room (he was a teacher) instead and just have fun, or, go there during lunch.

We'd take popular song lyrics and write them out and stuff them randomly in peoples lockers near us to see the looks on their faces when they opened their lockers the next morning. Or, we'd always hang out around one persons locker each year and we'd ALL have access to the locker code and leave our stuff in there. One year, one locker was really popular, by a TON of people from the school and we'd get people to sign the locker door in permanent marker. I was also known to have a TON of locker magnets, so, my friends would come and re-arrange them during class switching times.

One year, for my friends b-day we became obsessed with starting a slow-clap in a movie, so, we went to see "Just Married" and saw successfully started one LOL. I'm not even kidding, it was the highlight of the day for us!

Lastly, prom night, I had switched schools for my senior year and convinced my best friend from one of my old schools to accompany me with some other friends to my prom. Well, when we all got back to one of the girls houses that we were spending the night at, we decided to go grab Dennys (at like 2 am). I had JUST gotten my license and my dad gave me his old KIA to use that night, under the strict instructions of no driving (the girls mom picked us up from Prom). Well, of course I didn't listen and we drove to Dennys (no problems). We went to leave, and mind you, I didn't know the area AT ALL. We were talking and laughing and I thought I was driving towards the exit and all of a sudden, my friends start screaming my name and we FLEW off of a 2 ft curb!!! The exit was another yard or two away and I thought the way I was going was ok! The car was fine, but, it "crashed' to the ground and I freaked out all night long until morning when I could properly examine it! LOL! My friends never let me live this down, and I of course, never told my parents! In fact, I don't think that they even know now, 5 years later LOL!!!

My friends and I were horrible in high school, we'd terrorize everyone because our school was very "prep" and we were very "goth" or "punk". So, we clashed with most of the people we went to school with and didn't care at all about what others thought about us. I'd say it served us pretty well, as most of the "popular" kids ended up flunking out of college and the people I tended to hang out with are either being successful in life, or, still going through school.

Have fun though, as much as I hated HS sometimes, it really was the best 4 years of my life!

I went to Hayfield, Lee and mount vernon, but, graduated early in 2003 and spent the last year in another country as a foreign exchange student. My dad taught/teaches all over fairfax county though.

ahh i know people who graduated from hayfield around the time that you did, i wonder if you knew them. i went to O.P. (not fairfax county but still nova so maybe youve heard of it)

MJDaisy, that is hilarious! I can imagine your heart pounding when you were with him ;) Such good stories :smile: Thank you all, really. The majority of you are helping me get over my nervousness. :P

^^haha, yeah it was awesome! it's funny cause we ended up going to the same college but we never talked. he was super smart and graduated college in 2 years and he is actually engaged now with his senior year high school sweet heart.

i remember during spirit week and they decided to have an environment day, it was just funny to come to school and see the hallway full of people in trash bags :roflmfao:

i remember also having pajama day and glad i had worn maroon pajamas because in the middle of geometry class my nose started bleeding(which was bizarre because it had never happened to me before??)

i remember senior year walking through the crowded hallway and someone grabbed my butt, and i have a suspicion of who it was, but to this day i have never found out haha :rolleyes:

our senior breakfast we got a gift of code red mountain dew(it was when it first came out :P)

i remember getting this candy legos from cracker barrel, and getting mad at john for eating them when i was bored and trying to build stuff in algebra class, haha i eventually just went and bought him his own :rolleyes: i swear he used me for candy i would have haha ;) j/k :P haha

haha i remember i had this cute little winnie the pooh tin thing i used as a purse, and i swear i had brought it to school, and during lunch i found i didnt have it. so searched and searched, eww even looked in a trash can i had thrown something away in. never found it... the second i walked in the door at home, it was on the table haha :shame: i felt so dumb haha

hmmm what else :P

Last edited: