Your Hermès in action!

Funny story - I found this little guy on the side of the road a couple of weeks ago. I didn’t want him to get eaten by one of the foxes in my area so I put him in my jacket.

I knocked on doors of the houses in the area and then took him to the vet where they confirmed he wasn’t chipped or missing, most likely an unwanted Christmas present. I put up flyers and posted in all the local fb groups and notified all the local vets nobody has come to claim him. I was so worried that there was a kid out there bawling his eyes out for his pet bunny.

We’ve named him Mimi, as it means ears in Japanese and it’s a sign that good things are gonna happen this year, as I’m born in the year of the rabbit!View attachment 5700882
love this story

Funny story - I found this little guy on the side of the road a couple of weeks ago. I didn’t want him to get eaten by one of the foxes in my area so I put him in my jacket.

I knocked on doors of the houses in the area and then took him to the vet where they confirmed he wasn’t chipped or missing, most likely an unwanted Christmas present. I put up flyers and posted in all the local fb groups and notified all the local vets nobody has come to claim him. I was so worried that there was a kid out there bawling his eyes out for his pet bunny.

We’ve named him Mimi, as it means ears in Japanese and it’s a sign that good things are gonna happen this year, as I’m born in the year of the rabbit!View attachment 5700882
Thats a really lovely story!
You deserve good things for saving sweet Mimi (love the name btw!) :love: