Your Hermès in action!

Funny story - I found this little guy on the side of the road a couple of weeks ago. I didn’t want him to get eaten by one of the foxes in my area so I put him in my jacket.

I knocked on doors of the houses in the area and then took him to the vet where they confirmed he wasn’t chipped or missing, most likely an unwanted Christmas present. I put up flyers and posted in all the local fb groups and notified all the local vets nobody has come to claim him. I was so worried that there was a kid out there bawling his eyes out for his pet bunny.

We’ve named him Mimi, as it means ears in Japanese and it’s a sign that good things are gonna happen this year, as I’m born in the year of the rabbit!View attachment 5700882
Aww what a cutie!! Thank you for rescuing him! :hbeat:

H
Funny story - I found this little guy on the side of the road a couple of weeks ago. I didn’t want him to get eaten by one of the foxes in my area so I put him in my jacket.

I knocked on doors of the houses in the area and then took him to the vet where they confirmed he wasn’t chipped or missing, most likely an unwanted Christmas present. I put up flyers and posted in all the local fb groups and notified all the local vets nobody has come to claim him. I was so worried that there was a kid out there bawling his eyes out for his pet bunny.

We’ve named him Mimi, as it means ears in Japanese and it’s a sign that good things are gonna happen this year, as I’m born in the year of the rabbit!View attachment 5700882
He’s so adorable!
May good fortune come your way.

Love your story! He is a very lucky rabbit. Your good deeds will surely bring you good luck this year. :heart:

Btw, I think your Birkin should be his permanent pet carrier. He fits perfectly and he would definitely be traveling in style. :biggrin: