Your Hermès in action!

What a shot! You look stunning! :love: :love::love: I love everything about your outfit. The clogs look super cool on you!:girlsigh:
Thank you so much love! :love:
Currently loving my Faubourg Tropical scarf. Never thought I’f be a scarf girl as my style is very minimal both in terms of colors and prints. However, I found that a scarf has been the perfect way to add an interesting twist to an otherwise neutral outfit. So excited to keep building a scarf collection now!
AFC16754-3FEC-48C2-8DBC-3EA77C868E9F.jpeg
Teamed up with my 24mm Bleu Brume/Navy belt strap with a yellow gold Martelee mini Constance buckle. Hope you all had a great weekend!

Thank you so much love! :love:
Currently loving my Faubourg Tropical scarf. Never thought I’f be a scarf girl as my style is very minimal both in terms of colors and prints. However, I found that a scarf has been the perfect way to add an interesting twist to an otherwise neutral outfit. So excited to keep building a scarf collection now!
View attachment 5072185
Teamed up with my 24mm Bleu Brume/Navy belt strap with a yellow gold Martelee mini Constance buckle. Hope you all had a great weekend!

Love this! I too have recently discovered the joys of wearing scarves. Another lovely slippery slope to slide down:panic: