Your Hermès in action!

I had an annual appt at the dermatologist today. My rouge grenat octogone came along for the ride.

466E7C6B-A136-4679-A9E8-25E3CA8FEA26.jpeg

While I wait for the dr to come in, I always check out the latest ‘rejuvenation’ brochures. I’m waiting for a magical procedure that will erase my wrinkles (painlessly) in less than 15 minutes. Yup....I’m waiting for a miracle! :lol::lol::lol:

9A2ACC1A-8597-4FED-B932-FF8F74856B9C.jpeg

Do you find it fits enough for a day out dear?
Yes it works for me since don’t carry much usually anyway so I can go out all day with a lip balm ( dr haushka ) and a vicks vaporub stick because I’m an old woman; cash, cards I have 2 cards per slot and coins. My iphone 11 in a casing with a ring attached can fit in with a little effort. I also hang a little shopper bag charm that holds my reusable shopper or AirPods and a hand sanitizer.

I am hoping the chèvre will soften and expand in time as my old chèvre wallet did. So epsom is not a leather I’m looking for in this wallet since I find it too stiff.

I’d go for the Constance to go because of the back pocket and it is a tad roomier than this but I can’t justify anothr Constance bag since I have a few regular Cs in my collection already. Hth :

• Love
Reactions: 880 and surfer