Your Hermès in action!

First and foremost, those who are working in medical, emergency, essential field, I thank you from the bottom of my bottomless heart, and I wish for everyone's health and safety. I promise to stay home, wash my hands, clean/wipe down everything, and not touch my face.

I am not in essential field, my job allows me to work remotely, while I haven't heard a lot of people being laid off in my industry, I am afraid that it is coming and I am very grateful that my team thinks I am valuable and my job is secure.

Had several client calls on Friday, all done via Zoom.
My team decided when this is all over and it is SAFE to travel, we would all go see our big clients in person.
It lead me to organize all the electronic cords, then makeup bag, then the handbag.
Without further ado, the pics... and another restless CA stay in place order day passed.IMG-9588.jpg IMG-9617.jpg

First and foremost, those who are working in medical, emergency, essential field, I thank you from the bottom of my bottomless heart, and I wish for everyone's health and safety. I promise to stay home, wash my hands, clean/wipe down everything, and not touch my face.

I am not in essential field, my job allows me to work remotely, while I haven't heard a lot of people being laid off in my industry, I am afraid that it is coming and I am very grateful that my team thinks I am valuable and my job is secure.

My team decided when this is all over and it is SAFE to travel, we would all go see our big clients in person.
It lead me to organize all the electronic cords, then makeup bag, then the handbag.
Without further ado, the pics... and another restless CA stay in place order day passed.View attachment 4703731 View attachment 4703732
:tup:One thing I know for sure that your arms are stronger than mine :blush:.
Very well organized:tup:.

:tup:One thing I know for sure that your arms are stronger than mine :blush:.
Very well organized:tup:.

The way I packed the bag is definitely going to be an arm workout and also stretch the handles. The bag was pretty heavy, I may need to try to pack it in Garden Party, or Chanel GST, or Cert Executive Tote. I really like my Gucci techno canvas backpack, but it doesn't look "nice" with a suit.

Reactions: tlamdang08

I love your organization skills. You manage to pack a lot in the B30. I need to learn.

Reactions: minispicegirl
You're welcome!!

Without further ado, the pics... and another restless CA stay in place order day passed.View attachment 4703731 View attachment 4703732