Your Hermes in action!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Heading out to VDay dinner with DH! No such thing as too much Rose Sakura! :heart:

Attached Files:

2. What a pretty color combination - dark blue and Sakura pink!! Perfect

3. makes me want to go on a vacation...so beautiful, the scenery & of course your H :love:

tlamdang08 and Senbei like this.
  4. Thank you! The hearts are hot pink. It comes in 6 colors that I have seen so the back color and hearts vary.

hers4eva likes this.
  5. 11DCCC38-3543-4FFE-965D-D1A9B5533D05.jpeg Me and Gp 36 at the Dr’s today.

6. My noir octogone patiently waiting for me to find my keys so we can go to the bookstore.....
    79346B0D-7598-40B7-BBDA-BB06FE634FA7.jpeg
    Turns out they were inside the bag....I can’t be the only person who does this :confused1:

7. Vacations are highly recommended!

Purseloco likes this.
  8. Purseloco likes this.
  9. Yep, you are the ONLY person that has ever done this. Of course, I always know where my keys are :rolleyes: my head is another story. :biggrin:

10. Thank you. I truly love her.

Senbei likes this.
  11. You look lovely!:tup:

Phiona88 likes this.
  12. You are not alone...I have searched for things that were in my hand. And I've searched for my glasses while they perched atop my head! Lovely photo.

13. Some days you just feel like more “pop” than others
    C65C5E39-13EE-4417-911B-CC9D9C33089B.jpeg

14. My baby is patiently waiting with me at the spa.

Attached Files:

15. Wow :amazed: yes :yes: in luv :love: yummy :girlsigh: equals exquisite :hbeat:

coloradolvr likes this.