Your Hermès in action!

Beautiful pic, dear TresBeauHermes!! :loveeyes: Perfect outfit!! :hbeat: And I agree with the others, you look amazing!!! :yes::heart:
Thank you crisbac!:blush::love::heart: I need a belt to regain my waist!!!:lol:
You need have NO worries about posting a full body pic! EVER! You are so classy looking.....
Thank you bobkat1991:flowers::love::hbeat: I always look forward to your pics with your sunny smile!:yes::heart:

Tonight, en route to our delayed Anniversary/Valentine's movie bistro date.View attachment 4342889View attachment 4342891
Happy delayed Valentine’s Day, my dear!
I hope you have a great date!
You look beautiful as always! :smile:
I love how even your gorgeous blue eyes match your bag, your lipstick with your shirt and your necklace pulls it all together! :heart: We should all take a page from your book on color, styling and smiling! ;)

Beautiful! Hope you had a great night, dear TBH!
emoji253.png
Hi Renet~~~:heart: Missed you :hugs:
Thank you!:blush::love: The dinner was great! Had to loosen the belt at the end...:lol:
Loving this cardi [emoji173]️View attachment 4343067
What great colours! Looks fantastic on you!
Thought this was such a fun pic, me with my RP k25 and my friend with her Magnolia B30 seeing Mean Girls! All pink everything! View attachment 4343150
Great pic! Loooooove pink!:loveeyes:
K25 at the Bellagio yesterday.

View attachment 4343186
Wow, what a fantastic pic! :loveeyes:

Happy delayed Valentine’s Day, my dear!
I hope you have a great date!
You look beautiful as always! :smile:
I love how even your gorgeous blue eyes match your bag, your lipstick with your shirt and your necklace pulls it all together! :heart: We should all take a page from your book on color, styling and smiling! ;)
Your post has made me blush, NOIRetMoi! This forum makes me feel like a fashion model. And Lord knows, I'm no fashion model!!!

Gosh, everything is so well coordinated! Love your necklace! Looks gorgeous on you!:loveeyes:
Thank you, sweet TresBeauHermes!

I hope you have a lovely evening - you look smashing! [emoji173]️
Thank you, girlfriend! We had a lovely time, all planned by him. Good dinner at our movie seats and romantic comedy movie.