Your Hermes in action!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Will check it out! Something tells me its gonna be ugly....:lol: Heard the Balenciaga puffer is not warm though....:whut:

2. Thank you, I have attached the site where I got this parka since the model wear the coat much nicer than me:biggrin: and the parka is currently at 50% off with promo code!

https://www.samuelreiz.com/collections/parkas/products/messa-parka-pink-1

3. Thank you grapegravity!:flowers: Anything looks good on those pouty Size 0 models! :lol:
    A little warm for where I live but I HAVE to check it out! I can alway pretend its too cold :yes: Many thanks!:heart:

grapegravity likes this.
  4. Gorgeous coat!!!
    I tried something similar, but looked like a five foot nothing bloated ‘big bird’ (or was it pink flamingo?) in an oversized military jacket.
    Lovely fur color around my face though :biggrin:

5. Thank you! :biggrin:Oversized parka always make us look bigger than usual :lol: I normally wear the fur inside since it's retain the body heat better in sub zero weather and like you, love how the racoon fur trim hood around my face made me looked pretty and blocked the chilly artic winds:heart:

TresBeauHermes and NOIRetMoi like this.
  6. what I loved: “XXL: 14/16”
    :eek:

TresBeauHermes likes this.
  7. BF7EF062-086D-4508-B817-F9F60F23A2D5.jpeg Happy Saturday!

8. Great outfit and RED!

CaraBursae and TresBeauHermes like this.
  9. TresBeauHermes likes this.
  10. Thank you for your sweet compliment :flowers:

MotoChiq likes this.
  11. Julide likes this.
  12. You should see me in my sweats during preschool days lol

Addicted to bags likes this.
  13. Ohhhh lets not go there:no:....I'd be Godzilla if I wore those coats! I'm 6ft with heels!:lol:

14. Loving the Bandana twilly on my errands bag.[​IMG]