Your Hermes in action!

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Gorgeous K! love your shoes and strap!

SupaUltra_J likes this.
  2. Loooove your Lindy! My favorite color!:loveeyes:

Hillychristie likes this.
  3. Thank you!
    The orange looks different under different lightings!
    I’m still waiting for your posts....

TresBeauHermes likes this.
  4. Lol :lol: You're so sweet to remember! I'm working on it!:blush:
    Yes! your Lindy looks very different in different light! Such a lovely and classic H color! :heart: Which orange is it may I ask? TIA! :flowers:

Hillychristie likes this.
  5. I thought it was orange poppy but a TPFer made me check my receipt and it read orange/vermillion verso.

TresBeauHermes likes this.
  6. Thank you! :flowers::heart:

7. #40387 Oct 12, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    I know I’ve already posted my K flag earlier, but please allow me to attach two more real “in action” shots. Wish everyone a happy weekend ahead.

IMG_0467.jpg IMG_0468.jpg

Susimoo, dragonette, kelly7 and 38 others like this.
  8. Not sure if I’m helping you on ban island.... will you be dropping by Waikiki? I heard the chance to score a Constance is very high there because they serve mainly tourists and do not have a local clientele to cater to!

9. visiting this pretty cafe in London.... IMG_0499.jpg

Susimoo, dragonette, kelly7 and 35 others like this.
  10. My new Lindy

IMG_0968.jpg
    IMG_0969.jpg

Susimoo, dragonette, kelly7 and 30 others like this.
  11. I think I’m way more casual than most Hermès clients and all the beautiful and elegant ensembles I see but I think that’s why I love my Evelyne so much. She’s relaxed and casual just like me!
    IMG_9336.jpg
    IMG_9343.jpg

Today we had to go to LV to get some sad news about my favorite LV bag :sad:

12. Evie looks great on you!! :hugs::heart:

sonaturallyme and lovethe1urwith like this.
  13. Thank you DM!! :smile:

Dextersmom likes this.
  14. Oooh pretty C and pretty Cafe! :heart: May I ask where this cafe is in London?? TIA!:flowers:

15. Cute Evie! Love the color on you and how it matches your sneaker! :heart:What happened to your LV???:huh:

sonaturallyme likes this.