Your Hermes in action

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you ladies look wonderful and stylish...this thread is great! and all those lovely bags! I love how you all combine dressy and casual clothing with your bags...and they all look good. I think this proves it that Hermes goes with just about everything!:love: :flowers:
(but...Japster, I did not see any beaver in your shots!:shrugs: )

Everyone looks stunning! Love how H bags can be coordinated with different outfits----Awesome thread! I'll try to contribute some pics too, when I am more presentable :biggrin:

LOVELY PICS EVERYONE!

dug up some more hermes-in-action pics :

1) suede cyclamen JPG kelly clutch with PH
tocca tweed jacket
pink cashmere shirt
AG white denim jeans
christian dior sunglasses

2) 32 orange clemence with GH
zara tunic dress
target leggings
hermes suede lola lady pumps
antique long necklace with seed pearls, seed corals and emerald pendant

3) black evergrain JPG kelly clutch with GH
poleci lace tunic top
target leggings
my manolo-signed verde patent pumps

Attachments

• IMG_0170_2.JPG
    IMG_0170_2.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 1,779
  • IMG_1823_2.JPG
    IMG_1823_2.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 2,123
  • IMG_1824_2.JPG
    IMG_1824_2.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 1,669
Shopmom, forgive me if this information is already posted somewhere else. How tall are you and what is the size of your noisette Kelly? It looks absolutely perfect on you in every way. Your outfits and all your bags are so elegant.

Shopmom, forgive me if this information is already posted somewhere else. How tall are you and what is the size of your noisette Kelly? It looks absolutely perfect on you in every way. Your outfits and all your bags are so elegant.

thank you, Tamarind :shame: I'm 5'3" and Noisette is 28cm. Thank you for your kind words......:flowers:

^^^WOW Shopmom! I thought you were like 5'8"!!! Everyone looks SO amazing, I love seeing the outfits and getting ideas! Great thread Japster!:love:

Can't get over PazT's - Poleci lace tunic top!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.