Your Hermes in action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Mr. PP, couldn't resist including my fury boy, Patrick in the H-action.

PBC, thank you…and congratulation on ‘2 special (b)oxes,’ expecting in July, soooo excited for you!:smile:

maria28--so nice to see that gorgeous tricolor kelly in action! It looks more stunning on you than in the seller's pictures!

880-you wear those shawls like a pro! If I didn't know the designs, I'd never have known they were shawls instead of dresses!

Gina123--love how you wear your scarf! Very nice with the trench coat!

margieB--definitely need a brown work bag!! Chocolate box kelly?

Thanks guys!!

Riley - I love your everything! When you said you were thinking of a getting a neutral shawl -- I feel like, nnooo bolduc is your neutral!!! :smile:

Gina123, you rock the voyage en ettoufes in orange & cannot wait to see toho :smile: and your other loot :smile: Is that the Maximilian coat you were talking about??

hugs!

P.S. Patrick is so cute :smile:

ANN...Bond's idol...unfortunately...I am a poor imitation! Anyway...my brother from Texas is on his way to enjoy Nice and vicinity with his wife and 3 kids...and I jealous!!! Thanks for your sweet thoughts sweetie!

LBB...aw shucks...thanks! I am blushing now!

pazT...wow look what I found!!!! You wear it so well...this is now Mrs. PP's Birkin that POPS!!! It really is a beautiful color...we've not seen chartreuse IRL...we wonder how it compares...but for having at least one of these Green H...Mrs. PP's quite satisfied! She's taking it to Maui this summer...her mind's made up!! THis picture was before your little handsome young man right?

attachment.php

I love this :tup: PazT!

I can always count on being here to get all the style tips I need! Great looks ladies!!!

Maria28: oh my you must be TINY: that 32 looks like a 35 on you! You look great!! :love:

Pz: I :heart: how you rock a bright colored Birkin! Really no one does it like you do! :tup:

880: girl you look eggggggggggzquisite!! :nuts:

Hello Everyone!!
I really love this thread...I admit I almost banned myself if it comes to browsing internet sites as I spend my time in real pains preparing for my postgraduate thesis...Here is me with my favorite Lindy and my new 25 black togo Birkin with GHW.

ps.
DOLORESMIA, I loved loved loved your recent picture that I attach here. Every single detail of it!

Attachments

• Image009.jpg
    Image009.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 10,440
  • Image058.jpg
    Image058.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 2,340
  • CIMG1240.JPG
    CIMG1240.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 439
Status
Not open for further replies.