Your Hermes Christmas Wish

^ of course!

Wouldn't you love tonnes of the wee size ones to hang all over? OR....just a tower of BIG Boxes????

Ahhhhhh!

Reality - I'll probably have ONE Orange Box under the tree this year, but ANY orange is good!

LOL, both???

I think those boxes for cadenas, bracelets, etc would look great on the branches, but the big boxes under the tree would complement so nicely. ;)

Oooooooh, an orange box as in BIG, and something inside that's new??? :tup:

Nice trees, gals! Doesn't Orange go well with green? (Except money, it seems you have to exchange the green money for the orange boxes...)

The question is, what is your H Christmas wish? If you could have just one item for Christmas/Hanukkah/Your Holiday from H-- and keep in mind your family, friends, DH or SO could read this, hehe!-- what would it be?

I think I'd really like a Chaine d'Ancre necklace.

I know, one item, it should be a gorgeous bag right?

Okay, if it could be a gorgeous bag, I'd like a constance in Graphite Croc with a Rose Gold hammered buckle.

There! I said it!

:smile:

Happy Holidays!

since i picked out the gift my husband will get me for my birthday in less than 2 weeks...and my christmas present...its in its box and I can't open it. dang it.

I just hope to find the Texas Wildlife scarf for a better price than what i have seen in the darker colorways! dang it.

that is what i hope for.

but my H Christmas is over with that box DH Got me that i can't have till dec 7th!

Hmmm...I think I am done... Unless a cannot-be-resisted opportunity comes my way... Will be away this year...

Away in a destination that has H or no H?

If H, then there could well be an impromptu gift in the offing. One never knows with these things. Whether a "from SCL from Mr SCL" or a "to SCL from SCL", it doesn't matter. ;)