Your Hermes Christmas Wish

Mar 26, 2007
Okay, ladies, so here's the bag fiend's dream tree-- or the H lover's dream tree, however you want to put it :graucho: I couldn't resist piling H boxes under my tree. I get a thrill every time I look at it.

treedream.jpg

treeboxes2.jpg

The question is, what is your H Christmas wish? If you could have just one item for Christmas/Hanukkah/Your Holiday from H-- and keep in mind your family, friends, DH or SO could read this, hehe!-- what would it be?

For me, a Birkin. Any birkin, really, would make me happy. Rouge, Blue Jean, Black, I don't care, just a Birkin! I'm not picky, Santa...

I LOVE Christmas Wish Lists!

OK, I'd like my SO to arrive

A 30cm Lagon Birkin

A mini be-bop

Here's another tree for you, this was mine last year.....

Attachments

• Xmas2.JPG
    Xmas2.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 1,800
Beautiful Tree! :tup:

Santa already brought me a gorgeous red Goyard wallet so I am not gonna ask for more! :yahoo: (but some Hermes perfume or a cadena or a scarf would be icing on the cake!)

Wow! Great trees RBB and GF! I don't aspire to that level of greatness! If I could wish for anything? A poor beat up Kelly that I discover in some hidden corner and needs a loving home. I could "adopt" it and clean her up and give her the love she's been needing...

...awww... like the little matchgirl...only with a bag and a happy ending!

I don't really have the luxury of wishing for anything this year :smile:
So I wish for all of you ladies on here to have something magical happen this holiday season :heart:
That would bring me true joy!

LOL - I just said to DD "quick! We need to decorate the Tree!" "get some Orange Boxes!".

Here's a pic of our 10 minute effort...

Oh, and S, I'm not trying to steal your thunder, your tree is so much nicer! Taking pics like this just cracks me up 'cause I email them to my DH to scare the crap out of him!!!!!

Attachments

• Xmas07.JPG
    Xmas07.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 759
  • Xmas072.JPG
    Xmas072.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 5,673