Your Help Is Needed On Next Lv Purchase! Urgent!!!

WHAT SHOULD I PURCHASE TOMORROW?

• DAMIER SPEEDY 30 and MONO SPEEDY 30

• DAMIER SPEEDY 30, Mono Wallet with Zip Pocket and Pochette Cosmetic Case

• Damier Speedy 30, Mono Speedy 30, and Pochette Cosmetic Case

• Just get the Damier Speedy 30

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gucci'down

Sep 12, 2007
:tup:Good Morning Everyone,

I need your advice. I'm going to LV tomorrow and I know for a fact that I'm going to purchase the LV Damier Speedy 30. Here's where my problem is I don't know whether I should buy the LV Mono Speedy 30 too. Which would mean I would have two Speedy's or should I just get the Damier Speedy and the Mono Wallet with Zip Pocket and the Pochette Cosmetic Case? I already have the BH but I don't have an LV wallet so would be great to have. I love the Mono Speedy and I could always purchase it later and same for the wallet. I have about $1500 dollars to spend.

:tup:Good Morning Everyone,

I need your advice. I'm going to LV tomorrow and I know for a fact that I'm going to purchase the LV Damier Speedy 30. Here's where my problem is I don't know whether I should buy the LV Mono Speedy 30 too. Which would mean I would have two Speedy's or should I just get the Damier Speedy and the Mono Wallet with Zip Pocket and the Pochette Cosmetic Case? I already have the BH but I don't have an LV wallet so would be great to have. I love the Mono Speedy and I could always purchase it later and same for the wallet. I have about $1500 dollars to spend.

Damier Speedy 30 :tup:

I would get both speedies and the cosmetic case--- just get the wallet next! I you will love walking out with so many things.... and I also think the more speedies, the better -- they are a great shape! Post pics when you come home with your goddies !!

I voted on:
DAMIER SPEEDY 30, Mono Wallet with Zip Pocket and Pochette Cosmetic Case

This said, if I were you, rather than buying everything at once, I would just get the Damier Speedy and save the rest of the money for another LV trip for when I want to treat myself... But that's just me :smile:
Enjoy your purchase :smile:

I voted for the 2nd option - The damier speedy, zip wallet and pochette

This way you have your speedy, matching wallet for you BH and a cute pochette for cosmetics :biggrin: You can always get the mono speedy later and when you do you'll have a matching wallet for that to :biggrin: