Your Handbag Knowledge Needed...Please

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am hoping that some of my new found friends here at tPF can assist me. I am looking to find a new bag for a more casual look. Most of my bags are large, and I am looking for something smaller that I can wear on the shoulder. I am open to any colors, brands, or styles. I attached the Kooba just to give an example of what I am looking for. I can't wait to see any suggestions you may have.

Attached Files:

2. How about Hayden Harnett Lorca. There's a great sale on right now.

3. you need it and I need it lol

4. I don't own any HH...so do you like them? The quality is good?
    I checked out the Lorca. I like it. Seems just casual enough that I could pair it with jeans.

5. I have quite a few Hayden Harnetts and they are well made bags. They always have great sales, which is nice.

6. Some Marc by Marc Jacobs are not too big.

7. I find it quite hrd to find a small bag these days. They all seem to be getting so big. I would take whole day out shopping and look at everything. Prada might be a good place to look

8. I love that little Kooba bag!
    :heart:
    Why not just get that?

9. me too! ^^

10. Also, I just bought this bag from Bluefly and I absolutely love it!
    The Linea Pelle Quilted Dylan Clutch.
    It is small, but still holds quite a bit, and I love that it is casual, yet you can still dress it up a bit.
    It has the squishiest softest leather and it is on sale this weekend for $114.29 and there are always Bluefly coupons in the Deals & Steals forum for additional savings.
    :tup:

Attached Files: